Require Project Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson was founded more than 120 years ago on a revolutionary idea: Doctors and nurses should use sterile sutures, dressings and bandages to treat peoples’ wounds. Johnson & Johnson is ranked by Fortune Magazine as the 3rd most Admired Pharmaceutical Company in the world with an outstanding product range as well as an extensive research base with a number of life saving original research molecules.
Post : Project Manager - Reimbursed Business
Job Description :
Johnson & Johnson Pharmaceutical is recruiting for Project Manager role, located in Mumbai . The position is an individual contributor and the incumbent will be responsible for driving demand generation and liquidation for Super Specialty products in DHS Maharashtra (State Govt.), maintaining effective customer relations, mapping territory potential and building relationships with Doctors and other stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities :
• Drives demand generation and liquidation for Super Specialty products in Hospitals of DHS Maharashtra (State Govt.), in assigned territory on a continuous basis in adherence to company’s compliance standards
• Maps potential of hospitals in the assigned region; works to generate demand for all Janssen Super Specialty Janssen products included in the account; works towards faster liquidation of supplied stock
• Helps in creating and executing plans for conducting scientific activities such as CMEs, developing CRM strategy and ensuring effective execution of marketing campaigns in order to achieve objectives
• Collaborates with the MAF team to generate recommendation for inclusion of new products
• Builds sustainable, long term relationships with the Doctors and other stakeholders in the hospitals
• Follows up with customers for resolving any issues and ensuring satisfactio
7 - 10 years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical Sales with at least 3 - 5 years of Specialty product selling experience in areas such as Oncology, Immunology, Neuroscience etc.
Experience : 7-10 Year
Qualification : B. Sc./ B. Pharm
Location : Maharashtra - Nagpur
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Reimbursed Business
End Date : 15th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database