Career for Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer, Bastar
Application are invited for post of Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 02 (UR-1, ST-1)
Degree Or Diploma in Pharmacy (50%) & registration in Pharmacy Council
Salary : Rs 16500/-
Age Limit : Between 18 and 64 years (on 1st February, 2020)
Demand Draft fees
SC/ST - Rs 100
OBC - Rs 200
UR - Rs 300
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
7) Employment registration certificate
8) Other Essential Certificates (as Applicable)
1. Candidate can send full application through registered post or speed post at Office, Chief Medical and Health Officer, District Balod, Chhattisgarh.
2. Incomplete or errorness application will be rejected.
3. Given posts are filled on contractual basis.
4. Candidates will be selected on basis of Educational qualifications, test and experience.
5. It is mandatory for the candidates to submit the Demand Draft along with the application in the name of "District Health Society Bastar - Non NRHM Fund" as follows. Otherwise the candidate will be considered ineligible.
6. Attach permanent caste certificate in relation to caste. Candidates should get their latest passport size photo verified by themselves, gazetted / affixed in the application form.
7. With the application on the above posts, the desired qualification certificate, educational qualification from a recognized institution / university, experience related certificate, caste, residence certificate and registration certificate and other copies of the documents must be verified and attached. In the event of not being attached, the selection committee will have the right to cancel the application.
8. The applicant must bring the original copy of the documents and certificates attached with the application for document verification.
9. After the eligible / ineligible and merit list and the selection process, the results of the daily newspaper and office information board of the Chief Medical and Health Officer or www. bastar. gov. will be posted on. Applicants can get information from here itself. After this, the claim of not getting any kind of information by the office to the applicant will be invalid.
10. The waiting list released on vacant posts will be valid for 01 year.
11. All appointments will be purely temporary and non-transferable on contract basis.
12. It will be mandatory for the candidate working in the government and semi-government office to submit a no-objection certificate issued by the employer.
13. For administrative reasons, the number of posts in the notified vacancies can be reduced and increased or can be canceled
14. The appointment will be made by the selection committee constituted by the selection.
15. No travel allowance will be payable to the candidate for attendance.
Interested applicants according to the date and time table given below, along with all their documents, Government B.S.C Nursing College, Maharani Hospital Campus Jagdalpur itself can attend and join the recruitment process. No consideration will be given to the applicants present after the stipulated time.
Date : 16-03-2020 Monday
Registration Time : 09:30 Am to 12:30 Pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database