Recruitment for Pharmacist at AIIMS - Government of India
AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country. AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY).
Post : Pharmacist
Post for a CDC funded project no. AIIMSRPR/IEC/2019/274 entitled “AIIMS, Raipur: Initiating Antimicrobial Stewardship activities in hospitals in India” on contract basis of one year (may be extended further depending on the work efficacy).
Pay scale : Rs.17,840 /- consolidated per month
Essential Qualifications :
a) 10+2 from recognized Board
b) Diploma in Pharmacy (2 years course) from recognized Institution/Board
c) Should be a registered pharmacist under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
I) Bachelor in Pharmacy from recognized Institution/Board.
II) Work Experience of 2 years
Age limit : 30 years
Terms and conditions
1. Application downloaded in the prescribed format from AIIMS Raipur WEBSITE (Attached along with advertisement) must be filled and brought on the day of Walk-in Interview.
2. Only applications downloaded from AIIMS Raipur WEBSITE and duly filled will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format will not be considered.
3. Self-attested photocopies of eligibility qualification mark-sheets, degrees, work experience certificate, date of birth (class 10th certificate), Caste certificates, etc. may be annexed to the hard copy of the application and the same shall be produced in original along with photocopy and 2 passport size photographs for verification at the time of interview.
4. Candidates kindly ensure their eligibility for the given post.
5. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
6. Venue for the interview: Department of Microbiology, Gate No. 5, AIIMS Raipur, Tatibandh, Raipur (CG) Pin code- 492099.
7. Any candidate found ineligible will not be allowed to proceed for interview.
Walk-in Interview on 06.03.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database