Join as Volunteer Doctor/ Paramedical Staff in various Punjab Government Hospitals
Ayushman Bharat - Sarbat Sehat Bima Yojana (AB-SSBY), a flagship state health insurance scheme for the beneficiaires of State of Punjab. AB-SSBY will provide financial protection to 75% population of state of Punjab. It is entitlement based cashless health insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh per family per year. Under this scheme, cashless and paperless treatment is available at government and empanelled private hospitals.
In view of Emerging Scenario of Covid-19, Punjab Government offers an opportunity to qualified Specialist, MBBS Doctors, Ayurveda Doctors, Staff Nurses, Pharmacist, Radiographer, Laboratory Technician, ANM and Ward Attendants to serve the people of State in various Punjab Government Hospitals as Volunteers.
Honorarium for Volunteer Services
Selected doctors will get honorarium for their volunteer services as below:
1. Volunteer Specialist - Rs. 5000/- per day
2. Volunteer Medical Officer (MBBS) - Rs. 3500/- per day
3. Volunteer Ayurveda Officer - Rs. 2000/- per day
Selected paramedical staff will get honorarium for their volunteer services as below:
1. Staff Nurse - Rs. 1000/- per day
2. Pharmacist - Rs. 1000/- per day
3. Radiographer - Rs. 1000/- per day
4. Laboratory Technician - Rs. 1000/- per day
5. ANM - Rs. 1000/- per day
6. Ward Attendant - Rs. 750/- per day
To Join as Volunteer Doctor/ Paramedical Staff and to become part of this noble cause, please click on apply link.
See All Other Jobs in our Database