Career for Pharmacy graduates as Training Manager at IPCA
Ipca has been partnering healthcare globally in over 110 countries and in markets as diverse as Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and the US. Ipca is a fully-integrated Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing over 350 formulations and 80 APIs for various therapeutic segments. We are one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs.
Post : Training Manager
Role : Training of sales force to equip them with therapy knowledge, skill and in clinic effectiveness.
Job Responsibility :
• Plan and design training calendar for the entire year.
• Pre training study material and pre training evaluation.
• Update & arrange training material product manual/induction.
• Conduct training for the divisions assigned.
• Evaluation of training participants on knowledge and skill post training.
• Detailed feedback of each participant after final evaluation.
• Design and develop e-learning modules & conduct evaluations/tests.
• Plan and conduct refresher, 'reorientation programs for experienced field employees.
• Field work to identify training needs and post training support as per requirement.
• 8 to 10 years total experience (incl Field & Training)
• Minimum 3years experience into Training.
• Thorough knowledge of relevant therapy segment.
• Process orientation and adherence.
• Time management skills.
• Interpersonal relation.
Essential : Pharma / Science Graduate
Desirable : MBA / Diploma / Certification in Training
Functional Knowledge / Skills:
Gereral: PPT, Excel Reports. E-learning Modules
Specialized: Presentation skills, Product knowledge, Communication skills
Contact person : Neha Jaybhaye
Share resume at: email@example.com
Call : 8169206408
See All Other Jobs in our Database