Ipca has been partnering healthcare globally in over 110 countries and in markets as diverse as Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe and the US. Ipca is a fully-integrated Indian pharmaceutical company manufacturing over 350 formulations and 80 APIs for various therapeutic segments. We are one of the world's largest manufacturers and suppliers of over a dozen APIs.
Post : Training Manager
Role : Training of sales force to equip them with therapy knowledge, skill and in clinic effectiveness.
Job Responsibility :
• Plan and design training calendar for the entire year.
• Pre training study material and pre training evaluation.
• Update & arrange training material product manual/induction.
• Conduct training for the divisions assigned.
• Evaluation of training participants on knowledge and skill post training.
• Detailed feedback of each participant after final evaluation.
• Design and develop e-learning modules & conduct evaluations/tests.
• Plan and conduct refresher, 'reorientation programs for experienced field employees.
• Field work to identify training needs and post training support as per requirement.
• 8 to 10 years total experience (incl Field & Training)
• Minimum 3years experience into Training.
• Thorough knowledge of relevant therapy segment.
• Process orientation and adherence.
• Time management skills.
• Interpersonal relation.
Essential : Pharma / Science Graduate
Desirable : MBA / Diploma / Certification in Training
Functional Knowledge / Skills:
Gereral: PPT, Excel Reports. E-learning Modules
Specialized: Presentation skills, Product knowledge, Communication skills
Contact person : Neha Jaybhaye
Share resume at: email@example.com
Call : 8169206408
See All Other Jobs in our Database