The National Institute of Immunology (NII) is committed to advanced research addressing the basic mechanisms involved in body's defence to identify modalities for manipulation of the immune system to provide protection against diseases and understand mechanisms that can be used to target disease processes for intervention.
Applications are invited for the position of Research Associate (three positions) and Project Assistant (one position) for the following time-bound sponsored project as per the details given below.
Name of the project : Project entitle “Immuno Engineering : Cell therapy platform” funded by DBT
Duration of the Project : Tenable till : 09.02.2023
Project Investigator and Email ID : Dr. Amulya K. Panda, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Educational Qualifications :
Research Associate- Position 1 : Ph.D in molecular biology/immunology with experience in T cell culture, analysis and characterization along with flow cytometery expertise.
Research Associate- Position 2 : Ph.D in molecular biology with experience in cloning and expression of single-chain variable fragment (scFv) and antibody in mammalian cells and its characterization.
Research Associate- Position 3 : Ph.D/M.Tech/M. Pharm with 3 years experience in fermentation process development/formulation/protein purification.
Project Assistant : M.Sc. in Life Science.
Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience.
Research Associate Rs. 49,000/- + 24% HRA
Project Assistant Rs. 20000/- + 24% HRA
General Terms & Conditions
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete CV, contact details and three recommendation letters. All the necessary documents should send as one PDF file. The PDF file should be named as – ‘Name of applicant_Position applied’. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit, attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees, subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 26.03.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database