Work as Production Pharmacist at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives.
Post : Production Pharmacist
- To ensure compliance to standard operating procedures and CGMP aspects.
- To ensure compliance to the requirements of site procedures on Data integrity in GxP data handling.
- To check online production, schedule production, handle production staff mainly relating to coating and tablets inspection.
- To look after manufacturing activities related to coating and tablets inspection
- To ensure maintenance of production area in the state of cleanliness and ready for manufacturing activities, as per the regulatory requirements at all points of time.
- To check the maintenance of manufacturing facility, premises and equipment
- To exercise effective control over the environmental conditions in manufacturing and other related activities which may adversely affect the product quality.
- Oversee and manage the training records for the production personnel. To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of the department personnel is carried out and adapted according to the need.
- Preparation of the SOP’s, qualification documents and calibration schedules.
- Preparation for the BMR & to develop, implement Validation protocols and maintain the production documentation.
- Carry out all SAP related activities in a timely manner
- Execution of batches as per daily/weekly/monthly manufacturing plan
- To check and ensure line clearance as per approved SOPs and completion of usage logs during activity
- To follow safe work practices by use of PPE’s required during material/product/equipment handling and to increase awareness with colleagues to eliminate the accident.
- To maintain the department with all the safety procedures and Health (Personal hygiene).
- To ensure all time readiness of department for system/facility/safety/documents.
B.Pharm / M.Pharm with 6 to 7 year experience
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Goa
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 25th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database