Vacancy for Pharmacists (11 posts) at Zilla Parishad Nashik
Panchayat Raj is an innovative experiment in the formation of modern India. Balwantrai Mehta Committee has recommended the three-way Panchayat Raj method for participating in rural development in rural areas. Following this, the Government of Maharashtra agreed on 1 May 1962 the Maharashtra Zilla Parishad and Panchayat Samities Act of 1961, and at the district level, the Zilla Parishad, the Panchayat Samiti at the group level and the Gram Panchayat at the village level, thus formed the three-tier Panchayat Raj. On 1 May 1962, Nashik Zilla Parishad was formed.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 11
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India.
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
3. Domicile certificate required.
Apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in
Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
Last Date : 16/04/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database