Recruitment for Pharmacists (04 posts) in Zilla Parishad
Marathwada was initially under Nizam’s regime. Hingoli was the taluka of Parbhani district and part of Nizam’s regime. It was Nizam’s military base as it was border place with Vidarbha. In that era military troops, hospitals, veterinary hospital were in operation from Hingoli. Residents of Hingoli had experienced two big wars between Tipu Sultan and Maratha in 1803 and in 1857 between Nagpurkar and Bhosale. Being a military base the city was one of the important and famous place of the Hydrabad State.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 04
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age lmit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State
3. Domicile certificate required
Apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in
Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
Online application starts from 26-03-2019; 10:00 pm
Last Date : 16/04/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database