Recruitment for Pharmacists (17 posts) in Office of The Civil Surgeon - Government Jobs
The main mountains of Hazaribag are Chandwara and Jillinja and their heights are about 2816 and 3057 ft respectively. The main rivers of this district are Damodar and Barakar. About 45% area of this district is forest area. The forest area of this district is full of medicinal plants and trees. Due to negligence and lack of awareness they are on the verge of extinct. Leopards, bears, jackals and foxes etc. freely move in these forests. In the winter season several foreign birds visit these forests areas. Due to surroundings of mountains and forests this area has been known as Jharkhand from the ancient time. This area is the native place of tribal people. At the time of Mahabharata, King Jarasandh of Magadh Region ruled this area. Later on King Mahapadmanand Ugrasen defeated Jarasandh and occupied this area.
Post : Pharmacist (RBSK)
No of Posts : 17 (Gen-09, SC-02, BC1-04, BCII-02)
• Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised institute. Should have registred under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council.
• Computer Profivienct (MS Office & internet).
Salary (Rs. Per Month) : Rs 11550.00
Mini- 21yr Max.-50 Yrs
Female -48 Unreserved
Terms of Selection
1) There will be no employment of employees on contract basis, but for acceptance of honorarium, contracts will be signed against them.
2) All the above posts will be admissible to the District Level Reservation Roster.
3) The contract will be valid for one year, According to the requirement, it can be complimented on the basis of Annual Performance Appraisal in one year.
4) Contract will be terminated on contract basis by giving a month's notice or one month's honorarium.
All candidates will be sure to send applications through Registered post / Speed Post.
Last Date : 20-03-2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database