Application are invited for post of Pharmacists at Chief Medical and Health Officer.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 16
UR-8, OBC-2, SC-2, ST-4
Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree (With 50%) &
Require registration in State Pharmacy Council.
15000/- pm for other CHC Manpur
10000/- pm for other CHC & PHC
Age Limit : Between 18 and 64 years (on 1st January, 2019)
Honorarium per month Rs 25000 or below Rs 25000 :
SC/ST - Rs 100
OBC - Rs 200
UR - Rs 300
Honorarium per month Rs 25000 Above :
SC/ST - Rs 200
OBC - Rs 300
UR - Rs 400
1. Candidate can send full application at Office, Chief Medical and Health Officer, opp. old district hospital gurudwara, Rajnandgaon, District Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh pincode - 491441
2. Incomplete or errorness application will be rejected.
3. Given posts are filled on contractual basis.
4. Candidates will be selected on basis of Educational qualifications, test and experience
Documents of attachments with the application
1) 10th and 12th marksheet
2) Leaving certificate
3) Resident proof
4) Experience certificate
5) Caste Certificate
6) Caste validity certificate
7) Employment registration certificate
8) Other Essential Certificates (as Applicable)
Last Date : 30th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database