Job Openings as Government Analyst at Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
Department of Food and Drug Administration was carved out as an Independent department from the Health Department in the State of Haryana on January 4,2011 vide notification No. 4/3/2008-1HB-II dated 04.01.2011 for regulations of the Food Standard & Safety Act 2006 & Drugs and Cosmetics Act 1940 & Rules 1945 more effectively. These statutes are aimed at ensuring supply of quality medicines, cosmetics & food staffs to the public at large at affordable prices and also safeguarding the unwary public from misleading advertisement of drug/food articles & drugs abuse. Prior to this, food and drugs control programme in the state was functioning under Director General Health Services
Applications are invited for 02 Posts of Analyst under outsourcing policy (Haryana Govt. Instructions) part-ll.
Post : Analyst
No of posts : 02 (Gen. - 01 & SC-01)
1. M.Sc. with minimum 50% marks in chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Food Technology or Food & Drug Technology or Post Graduate Degree in pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized university or possesses qualification of the Institute of Chemist (India) by examination in section of analysis of Food or Drugs conducted by Institute by Chemists.
2. Hindi up to Matric Standard.
Pay:- As per Policy for Engaging/Outsourcing of service/Activities, Govt. Instruction No. 16/7/2015-IGS-ll Dated 06.04.15 & amended till date.
Relaxation in Age:
i) In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC), the upper age limit is relaxable as per NT Haryana Govt, instructions.
ii) The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be up to 47 years as per Government instructions.
1. Application will be accepted through Registered Post only.
2. There will be no interview & Selection will be on merit basis only.
3. These posts shall be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of one year or till the joining of regular incumbent, whichever is earlier.
4. The benefit of reservation will be given only to those SC candidates who have domicile of Haryana State. The SC candidates are required to submit SC Certificate duly issued by the competent authority at the time of scrutiny.
5. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before or after scrutiny or appointment, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition or it is found that the information furnished is false or incorrect their candidature will be cancelled.
6. Applicant shall disclose the category of the post.
7. Applicants can send Self written/Typed Applications (Bio-data) to District Public Analyst District Food Laboratory, Kamal Kothi No. 13, Jamailly Colony, Near Neera Garg Hospital, Karnal with in 15 days of date of publication along with relevant doegments i.e. educational qualification, date of birth certificate, cast certificate address proof and two passpoit-size photographs. The Original documents will be verified at the time of selection.
Last Date : 15th March, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database