Job Openings for Pharmacists (8 posts) in Directorate of Indian System of Medicine | Government Jobs
The Indian Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy (ISM&H) were given an independent identity in the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare in 1995 by creating a separate Department of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (AYUSH) in November 2003. The department is entrusted with the responsibility of developing and propagating officially recognised systems, namely, Ayurveda, Yoga, Naturopathy Siddha, Unani, and Homoeopathy. This was done in explicit realisation of contributions these ancient and holistic systems can make towards the health care of the people. These systems have marked superiority in addressing chronic conditions and offer a package of promotive and preventive interventions.
Post : AYUSH Pharmacist (Ayurvedic / Unani/ Homeopathy)
No of Posts : 08
Qualification :- Ayurvedic/ Unani/ Homeopathic Regular Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt/ J&K Paramedical Council
Remuneration : Rs 12,000/-
Selection Criteria :
i) Matric = 20 Points
ii) Regular Diploma in ISM Pharmacist (Homeopathic, Unanai, Ayurvedic recognized by J&K Govt / J&K Paramedical Council = 60 Points
iii) Viva Voce = 20 Points
Note: - Item (i) & (ii) on prorata basis.
1. Govt Ayurvedic Hospital. Jammu
2. Government Unani Hospital Shallcng Srinagar
3. AYUSH Unit, District Hospital Handwara
4. AYUSH Unit, Govt Medical College Jammu
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of J&K State.
2. These posts are non-transferrable posts.
3. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring shall beforone year starting with the financial year 2019-20 and further extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the contractual employee by Mission Director, NAM / approval of the post by Ministry of AYUSH, Government of India.
4. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates arc liable to be terminated with one month’s prior notice.
5. As per the decision of Executive Committee circulated vide No. HME/Acctts/296/2018 dated 06.12.2018, the applications received in response to advertisement No. DGISM/915 dated 29/05/2015 shall be considered valid. However, they are advised to also apply online against the posts for which they have already applied.
6. The selection of the candidates for the posts of Yoga Therapist, Pharmacist, Masseur & Attendants shall be made on the basis of Divisional/ State merit. However, in case suitable candidates arc not available within the Division, the candidate opting from outside the Division will also be considered. Selection for other categories of posts shall be made on the basis of state level merit.
7. The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
Last Date : 22-03-2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database