Job Openings for Pharmacists (18 posts) in Directorate Animal Husbandry Department - Government Jobs | Salary upto Rs 1,12,400
Uttarakhand was added as the 27th state to the Indian Union on 9th Nov., 2000 comprising of 13 districts of the erstwhile parent state of Uttar Pradesh. Uttarakhand consists of 2 Divisions, 13 Districts and 95 Blocks. Out of these two districts viz. Haridwar and Udham Singh Nagar are predominantly in the plain area, Dehradun and Nainital are partially plain, and remaining nine districts of Almora, Pithoragarh, Champawat, Bageshwar, Pauri, Tehri, Chamoli, Rudraprayag and Uttarkashi are entirely hilly.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 18
UR : 10
SC : 04
OBC : 04
Economically Weaker Sections : 01
Pay Scale : Rs 35,400-1,12,400 Level 6
1. Passed Intermediate Examination with science subjects or its equivalent from Uttarakhand Education and Examination Council or Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Council or any qualification recognized by the Government. Apart from this, the High School Qualification holders will also qualify before the implementation of the Pharmacy Council of India's Education Regulations, 1991, for the Diploma Course in Pharmacy (revised by Education Amendment Regulations, 1994)
2. Candidate should be a diploma in Pharmacy (allopathy) from a recognized institution.
1. Candidates having "B certificate" of National Cadet Corps or
2. Minimum 02 years' service experience in the Territorial Army.
1. At the time of application, the candidate is required to be registered in the registrar, Uttarakhand Pharmacy Council.
2. Candidates must register at any employment office located in Uttarakhand State at the time of application.
3. The applicant will be eligible for the application, who has received his high school and intermediate or equivalent level education from the recognized institutions located in the state of Uttarakhand. But Candidates employed in the soldiers / paramilitary forces and regularly appointed personnel on regular posts in the State Government or any government / semi-government institution established under it, and regularly working in the regular posts in Central Government or Central Government Public Sector Undertakings Workers, whose services cannot be transferred out of Uttarakhand and permanent residents from the state. Whether living outside the state for livelihood, himself and his son/daughter will be eligible for application.
Age Limit : Minimum 18 years and maximum of 42 years must be on 01 July 2018.
Find more info on Next Page...