Job for Production Engineer (05 posts) at Greenkem Organics Private Limited
Greenkem Organics Private Limited is a Private company incorporated on 28 July 2016. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Ahmedabad. It is involved in Manufacture of man-made fibers.
Post : Production Engineer
No of posts : 05
- To carry out complete shift operation of production area which includes all activities related to batch manufacturing, BMR, BPR filling etc.
- To handle manufacturing operations of API/ intermediate processes in the plant.
- Should have thorough knowledge of Equipment like reactor, Centrifuge, agitated nutch filter, Dryer, Vacuum pumps, Scrubber, Tanks , Multi mill, Blender and Sifter Machine.
- Continually review the system and methods to increase / maintain the batch yield, GMP, work simplification, cost improvement & co-ordination with various service department (QC,EHS,QA,Engg.,Store, etc)
- Maintain Regulatory compliance, weekly planning, completeness of documentation, material reconciliation.
- Operation of process equipment like Reactor (SS,GLR), heat exchanges, condensers, Centrifuge, Steam tray dryer, Rotary vacuum dryer, double cone blender, Multi mill, Sifter, pumps(vacuum,water),Sparkler Filter etc.
- To monitor the activities performed by down the line workmen.
- Monitor process & perform activity safety. To maintain/follow Environment Hazards and Safety rules.
- Exposure of Regulatory Audits & compliance.
- Shift operation
The Candidate should possess atleast 2-5 years of Shift Operation and Production Supervision with relevant experience of Biotechnology / Pharmaceutical / Medicine , Healthcare industry.
Experience: 2-5 years
Location: Bharuch, Ankleshwar
Educational Qualification: M.Pharm, B.Pharm, M.E / M.Tech. B.E / B.Tech
Functional Area : Production
End Date : 20th April, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
GreenKem Organics Pvt. Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database