Job for Pharmacists at Zilla Parishad - Government Jobs
According to local interpretation the name Bhandara is a corruption of Bhanara. Reference to Bhanara is found in an inscription of 1100 A.D.traced at Ratanpur. The district was under regency administration from1818 to 1830. Prior to 1820, the district was administered from Lanji,thereafter the headquarters of the district were shifted from Lanji toBhandara in 1820-21. The area became British Territory in 1853. In 1881 there were only two tahsils viz., Tirora and Sakoli in the district.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 03
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age lmit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State
3. Domicile certificate required
Apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in
Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
Online application starts from 26-03-2019; 10:00 pm
Last Date : 16/04/2019 till 11:59 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database