Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Research Associate at Himalaya
Working in Himalayas means to learn and grow continuously.Opportunities to work on the finest ever products in the herbal space, competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We offer challenging assignments, a world class working environment, professional management and ample prospects to train and learn along with exceptional rewards.
Post : Research Associate
• Design, organize and execute experiments with clear understanding of the challenges.
• Plan, prepare protocols and monitor stability studies.
• Manage project with respect to development activities in co-ordination with cross-functional team members.
• Interface with cross-functional team members within R&D to enable critical studies.
• Documentation of work (SOPs, technology transfer docket, report writing).
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Basic knowledge on surfactants, polymer, oils/emulsion systems
• Good understanding of cosmetic raw materials, knowledge on naturally derived materials will be added advantage
• Experience in taking commercial scale trials with trouble shooting skills
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Good report writing and presentation skills
M.Phram/ M.Sc /M.Tech in Chemical sciences, formulations or cosmetic technology. 3-6 years of exposure to Personal care Product formulation development with special emphasis on emulsion and surfactant technologies.
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, M.Sc, M.Tech
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 10th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database