Applications are invited for Junior Research Fellow at IIT | M.Sc, MS Pharm
IIT Hyderabad is one among the 2nd generation of IITs started by the Govt. of India. Today IITH offers 9 B.Tech programs, 16 M.Tech programs, 3 M.Sc programs, 5 M.Phil programs, 1 M.Des program and Ph.D. programs in all branches of engineering, science, liberal arts and design. The very foundation of IIT Hyderabad is based on research and innovation. The vibrant research culture is evident from the number of patents and publications that IITH has.
Post : Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Applications are invited for the following assignment in a purely time-bound research project undertaken in the Department of Biomedical Engineering at Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad.
Name of the Research Project : 3D Bioprinting and remodeling of corneal stroma and epithelium for Keratoplasty
Name of the Sponsoring Agency : DBT, Govt. of India
Duration of the Position : Three years (03)
Monthly compensation : Rs. 25,000/- per month
Essential Qualifications : M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology or equivalent) or M.Sc. (Life Sciences, Biological Sciences or equivalent) or MS (Pharma) with 70% marks or equivalent CGPA
Skill set : Knowledge and understanding of CAD, 3D bioprinting, molecular biology techniques, anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, etc.
Name : Dr. Falguni Pati (PI)
Address : Assistant Professor, Department of Biomedical Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad, Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana, Pin-502285, India
• Eligible candidates should apply with their CV via email on or before April 5, 2019, with the subject marked as “JRF- DBT”.
• Candidates will be shortlisted for the interview based on merit and experiences andwill be informed via email.
• Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals ofdegree certificates (one set of photocopy), and date of birth proof along withany other relevant information (like copies of publications, awards,recommendations etc.)
• Tentative date of interview – April 12, 2019
• No travelling or any other allowances are admissible for attending the interview.
• Tenure of the JRF will be for a period of 1 year initially and can be extended basedupon the performance.
See All Other Jobs in our Database