Job for Diploma in Pharmacy at RLBCAU
The Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University has been established in 2014 by an Act of Parliament under the Central Agricultural University Act 2014 (Act No. 10 of 2014). Like other Agricultural Universities, Central Agricultural University, Jhansi has the key objectives to impart education in different branches of agriculture and allied sciences, undertake research in agriculture, undertake programmes of extension education and promote linkages with national and international educational institutes.
Post : Compounder Dresser
i) Diploma in Pharmacy/Nursing with at least 50% marks or equivalent grade,
ii) One year experience in hospital work or handling of dressing wounds.
Desirable: Graduate degree in Pharmacy/Nursing from a recognized University.
Age: Preferably below 35 years as on 01.01.2019.
Level : 5 as per 7th CPC pay matrix.
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. Application Form, downloaded from the below link, complete in all respects and duly supported with attested copies of all certificates/testimonials obtained by the candidate should reach the Registrar, Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi-284003 before last date of receipt. Applicant should necessarily indicate his/her telephone/cell phone number/e-mail address and also invariably intimate to the University about any change in the correspondence or permanent/residential address. The same application form is applicable for all non-teaching positions mentioned in this advertisement.
2. Application form must accompany with a (NON REFUNDABLE) Bank Draft of Rs. 600/= (Rs. 300/= in case of ST/SC/PwD) and drawn in favour of RLBCAU payable at Jhansi. Women candidates are exempted from payment of prescribed fee. No other means of payment i.e. IPO/money orders will be accepted. The date of bank draft should not be prior to the date of issue of the advertisement and the same should be valid for a period of three months. Candidate must write his/her name on the back side of the Bank Draft. The candidate should also indicate Advt. No. & date, his/her name and the name of the post for which applied on the back of the Bank Draft. The application fee once paid is not refundable in any case.
3. In case of selection of in-service candidates, their services shall be regulated in accordance with the statutory provisions of the University as are in vogue or as may come into force from time to time.
4. Applications, which are incomplete/not on the prescribed, form/received after the due date/received without the prescribed application fee shall not be considered. The University shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in transit.
5. The University reserves the right to fill or not to fill up all or any of the posts without assigning reason.
6. The crucial date for determining the age limit of candidates for each post will be as on 01-01-2019. Age relaxation in the upper age limit for SC/ST/PC candidates will be as per Govt. of India norms. Women candidates will also be given 5 years relaxation in upper age limit.
7. Applications should be submitted in the prescribed Performa strictly typed/hand written. Candidates before applying for the post(s) must satisfy that they are eligible to apply and fulfill the criteria / essential qualification / age etc. prescribed for the post (s). Candidates not fulfilling the requisite eligibility requirements prescribed here-in-above, as on the last date of receipt of Application Forms, need not to apply. If any information furnished by the candidates is found false at any stage his/her appointment will be cancelled.
8. Candidates are advised to send their applications by speed/registered post addressed to the Registrar, Rani Lakshmi Bai Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi-284003.
9. Closing date for receipt of applications will be 8th April, 2019. However, candidates residing and posted in remote areas like Lahaul & Spiti district & Pangi sub division Chamba district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Minicoy and Amindivi Islands, States/Union Territories in the North-Eastern Region, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Sikkim, the last date will be 22nd April, 2019.
10. The service conditions of the appointee(s) shall be governed in accordance with the Statutes and Rules of the University as are in force with amendments or as may come into force from time to time, together read with the provisions of Government of India Rules.
11. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications received after expiry of the last date will not be considered and entertained at all.
12. Persons employed may be posted/ transferred to any Institution within the jurisdiction of the RLB Central Agricultural University.
13. Applicants are advised to super-scribe the words (in capital letters) “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF …………………………” at the top of the envelope containing the Application Form.
14. Any interim enquiry regarding applications will not be entertained.
15. Candidate is advised to visit the University website rlbcau.ac.in regularly for updates. They may also be communicated through their registered e-mail address. No other form of communication will be used.
16. No TA will be paid for appearing in written test examination to be conducted by the university.
17. The details and schedule of Examination for different posts will be uploaded on University website in due course of time. However, the tentative dates of written examination will be during last week of April to first week of May, 2019 at Jhansi. The candidates are advised to visit the University website regularly for further updates.
18. Candidates are required to possess valid e-mail ID and mention it in Application form. The admit cards/ call letters of the written examination and other relevant information would be sent to the candidate on their e-mail ID only. The office of the undersigned will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning / change of the mobile phone number of the candidate.
19. Candidate is advised to get familiarized with the examination venue/location well before the examination day/time to avoid last minute difficulty in locating it.
The duly completed application form with prescribed fee in the form of DD drawn in favour of RLBCAU, Jhansi and should reach the Registrar, RLB Central Agricultural University, Gwalior Road, Jhansi- 284003 before 8th April, 2019. However, candidates residing and posted in remote areas, the last date will be 22nd April, 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database