Job for B.Pharm, B.Sc as Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Post : Product Manager
- Plan and drive to work towards achieving company vision, objectives as well as divisional mission and strategies.
- Identify overall trends in the market and identify opportunities for assigned product (Range of IOLs or Phaco/OVD)
- Establish process to ensure company’s key personnel are informed of the most current market situation in order to enable development of effective action plans.
- Segment and organize customer targets appropriately to ensure right tactics are implemented on the right customer segment for assigned product.
- Product positioning and differentiation as per global guidelines and regular communication thereof to field teams.
- Implement marketing strategies to promote and increase market share of assigned products.
- Coordinate marketing programs for existing/new products, marketing techniques and promotional campaigns.
- Translates regional marketing strategy into local activities.
- Ensures local implementation of marketing messages, materials and training that contribute towards the achievement of country objectives.
- Stay abreast of the market trends and business environment.
- Prepares annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets.
- Ensures marketing activities comply with the relevant Acts, legal demands, ethical standards and Corporate Business and branding standards.
- Maintains close collaboration with sales team to understand the dynamic business
- Develop and implement Marketing Plan in order to ensure company’s achievement of financial objectives
- Manage timeline of approval products in order to plan pre-marketing and launch plans
- Establish priority list for registration in view of resources available
- Ensure quality issues are addressed and managed with physicians and authorities
- Work with regulatory to lobby key decision makers to facilitate approval of products
- Ensure proper input to regional marketing team on local market changes (threats and opportunities) to ensure this key market is appropriately represented to the corporate office
- All of the above is designed to provide the proper balance between achieving global consistency and efficiency along with customization relative to the specific needs of the local market.
- Quantify and prioritize reimbursement opportunities. Develops and executes plans as appropriate.
• Graduate in any discipline from reputed institute/university (preferably B.Pharm or B.sc). Preferably Post Graduate in Marketing Management/MBA is desired.
• 5 to 8 years of relevant business experience (inclusive of marketing or product management).
Experience : 5-8 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Haryana, Gurgaon
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Product Management
End Date : 5th April, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database