Dr TMA Pai Ph.D Scholarship Program at Manipal Academy of Higher Education | 75 Fellowships
Manipal Academy of Higher Education is synonymous with excellence in higher education. Over 28,000 students from 57 different nations live, learn and play in the sprawling University town, nestled on a plateau in Karnataka’s Udupi district. It also has nearly 2500 faculty and almost 10000 other support and service staff, who cater to the various professional institutions in health sciences, engineering, management, communication and humanities which dot the Wi-Fi-enabled campus.
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Duration : Six months probationary period + 3 years
A candidate seeking admission to the PhD. program must have an aggregate of 60% or an equivalent grade in any of the following:
• Postgraduate degree or equivalent from universities/institutions recognized by UGC
• Postgraduate degree in Medical Sciences, Dental Sciences or Engineering
• MBBS or BDS or an undergraduate degree which is of at least 5 years' duration
• Pharm. D. / Pharm. D. (Post Baccalaureate)
Admissions will be based on marks obtained in the All India online test for PhD. The toppers will be called for interview/presentation at the respective institutions for final selection.
• For General category - Rs. 59,000 (At the time of admission: Rs 20,000, After registration: I installment – Rs. 11,000; II installment – Rs. 14,000; III installment – Rs. 14,000)
• For Foreign/NRI category (in US Dollars) – 5100$ (I installment – 1700$; II installment – 1700$; III installment –1700$)
Scholarship amount per candidate:
• Six months Probationary period: Rs. 18,000 per month
• First year: Rs. 20,000 per month
• Second year: Rs. 21,000 per month
• Third year: Rs. 22,000 per month
• Professional conference: Rs.30,000
Candidates should fill the online application form, complete it in all respects
As there are many areas of research and less number of scholarships, a few seats are available in the self - sponsored scheme (without scholarships).
Last date for receipt of applications is : 15th March 2019.
The programme will commence : from 1st July 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database