Recruitment for Pharmacist at Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital
Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital is a multi-specialty hospital in New Delhi that was founded and headed by Dr. Sheila Singh Paul, pioneer of the field of pediatrics in India. Kalawati Saran Children’s Hospital is one of the biggest children hospitals in Asia and was Delhi's first independent children's hospital and not just a department. The Hospital was inaugurated on 17 March 1956 by Lady Edwina Mountbatten, Countess Mountbatten of Burma. It was built from the proceeds of the property donated by Mr Raghubir Saran and Mr Raghunandan Saran of New Delhi and was named after the wife of late Mr Raghubir Saran. It has a separate department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation for which the initial electrical and electronic equipment was donated by the Government of the Soviet Union.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from citizens of India for filling up the following posts in Kalawati Saran Children's Hospital, New Delhi on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
Pay Band + Grade Pay : Pay scale Rs.5200- 20200 +2800 G.P(PB-I), Group-C, Level-5, as per 7th CPC
Age Criteria : Between 20 to 30 Years 'Relaxable for Govt. Servants upto 40 years.
No of post : 01(one) - UR
Essential Educational Qualification and Experience
i. Matriculation or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with Diploma in Pharmacy.
ii. Should be a registered pharmacist.
Number of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased at the time of Written/Screening test.
1. The appointing authority reserves the right to withdraw the said notification at any time without giving any notice.
2. All above posts are temporary and likely to be continued.
3. The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and mere possession of the same/fulfilling or eligibility criterion does not entitle candidates to be called for the test.
4. The hospital will not entertain any kind of correspondence on their eligibility or rejection of candidature.
5. Candidates in Central/Govt./PSU/UT services whether in permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit their applications through proper channel alongwith NOC.
6. Candidates shall be governed by the newly restricted defined Contributory Pension Scheme as notified by the Central Govt.
7. In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Delhi only.
8. No application received after due date will be entertained.
9. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
10. Any other information regarding this recruitment, will be uploaded only on hospital website i.e. lhmc-hosp.gov.in and not in any newspaper/Employment Newspaper etc
For More Info Go Next Page...