Apollo Pharmacy require Operation Executive | M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of the India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Operation Executive
Providing customers including health care professionals with highest standards of service pertaining to their drug needs.
• To improve and achieve sales targets of the unit set by heads of the organization
• To achieve and further improve the unit operational productivity
• To keep a control on inventory levels and ordering process according to annual budget
• To establish method of storage of pharmaceuticals to minimize expiry
• To utilize the manpower provided in accordance with the hospital approved budgetary guidelines
• Ensure delivery of quality pharmacy service for patients and healthcare professionals
• Ensuring the dispensing of medications with clear instruction to patients
• Provides clear, understandable instructions to discharge patients in a language known
• Acts as a liaison with Healthcare professionals concerning prescriptions orders, drugs and pharmaceutical details, errors and complaints.
• Maintaining the quality standards as per hospital policy
• Plan, organize and supervise activities in the pharmacy according to hospital policies, standard practice of the profession and pharmacy legislation.
• Maintains established departmental policies and procedures, objectives, quality assurance program & safety.
• Ensures secure storage of costly drugs on a basis.
• Complies with pharmacy legislation and maintains all records in the center as required by the laws pertaining to pharmacy operations.
• To maintain good pharmacy services to achieve high Customer satisfaction index
• Takes responsibility for all pharmacy staff who report to the position.
• Provides basic department orientation to new employee and keeps the staff informed of the updates of philosophies, policies, and procedures to be followed in caring for patients and their families.
• Sanctions and recommends leave and vacation schedules for the staff
• Counsels staff on personal and work problems.
• Provide monthly reports as and when required by the Account department.
• To participate and support in executing the stock audits
• Investigates reports of incidents, medication errors and patient complaints. Resolves problems or makes recommendations for action.
Experience : 0-15 Years
Qualification : B.Pharma / D.Pharma / M.Pharm with relevant store operations Experience
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma
Salary : 4,00,000
Functional Area : Retail
Share your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apollo Pharmacy Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database