Work as Sales Specialist at GSK
GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd is one of the oldest pharmaceuticals company and employs over 5000+ people. Globally, we are a £ 27.4 billion, leading, research-based healthcare and pharmaceutical company. In India, we are one of the market leaders. At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. This mission drives us to make a real difference to the lives of millions of people with our commitment to effective healthcare solutions.
Post : Sales Spec, Pharma-Detroit
• Perform all required duties in assigned territory in accordance with the expectations indicated in the GSK Selling Ways, promoting aligned GSK products within the Respiratory selling team.
• Provide Scientific Knowledge, Business Acumen, and Customer Engagement expertise to specialist and primary care customers in support of the GSK Ellipta portfolio.
• Maintain knowledge and data, which are constantly changing, with respect to Respiratory (COPD-Asthma) therapeutic expertise .
• Meet or exceed established expectations for account / call activity and time in territory.
• Proactively decide on activities, educational programs as well as HQ-approved resources needed to effectively pull through the identified sales opportunities with targeted customers and other key stakeholders in territory/accounts.
• Analyze sales information and recommend actions to maximize opportunities aligned to brand strategy.
• Create customer value, demand and advocacy for GSK brands.
• Build and maintain relationships with decision makers in account to execute business unit/brand strategy. (i.e., Allergists, Pulmonologists, nurses, PAs, business/office managers).
• Utilize internal GSK stakeholders/matrix partners to educate customers and build relationships.
• Identify and recommend solutions or refer to matrix partners (as appropriate) for product-related issues that arise in the accounts (e.g. side effect understanding and management, reimbursement issues, distribution issues).
• Successfully Complete all required training, testing, and product certifications within the designated timeframes.
• Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices, risk-based standards and values in support of our customers, patients, fellow employees, and individual expectations
• 4-year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution
• Ability to travel domestically as necessary, which may include overnight and/or weekend travel. The amount will depend on the specific territory size.
• Valid driver’s license.
• 2+ years of relevant outside sales experience.
• Must live in or near geography, no relocation assistance
• Must be able and willing to drive or operate a vehicle – driving is an essential function of this role
• 2 Years Pharmaceutical/Medical sales experience
• Demonstration of high performance for previous 12 months
• Candidates must possess a solid track record of success working in a complex matrix environment to ensure success in interfacing and coordinating with a large number of internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills required
• Demonstrated ability to identify unique sales opportunities and have IMPACT on the customer
• Demonstrate the ability to perform tasks beyond designated responsibilities
• Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
• Strong business planning skills and ability to multi-task
Experience: 2 Years
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 15th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database