Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Sr Manager - GAC
- Portfolio support through new applications development, method developments and trouble shooting
- Provide technical post-sales support include method validation and functionality post implementation
- Ensure customers are experience expected results
- Maintain a technical industry presence by authoring publications including posters and application notes
- Develop data through competitor studies
- Develop relationships with key influencers with GSA or Top accounts as well as other industry KOLs
- Speak at and attends symposiums and other industry events
- Capture scientific trends and VOC and shares with appropriate stakeholders internally
- Enable Commercial Marketing programs with technical expertise as required
- Support special projects and other ad hoc Commercial activities
PH.D candidate is must; Minimum 4 to 5 yrs of exp in Analytical Instruments like - HPLC method development, LCM, GP etc, Good Exposure and understanding of Pharmaceutical Industry. If he has team handling exp it is Preferred. Can Influence Customer, Have good understanding about Regulatory.
Experience : 4 to 5 yrs
Industry Type : Pharma
Education : Ph.D
Department : Lab Application
Location : Mumbai
See All Other Jobs in our Database