Department of Health and Family Welfare is aimed at bringing about dramatic improvement in the health system and the Health status of people especially those living in rural areas of the country . It seeks to provide access to equitable , affordable and quality health care , reduction of IMR and MMR, population stabilization and gender and demographic balance which in turn help in achieving goals . Department Mission is on empowering people through effective mechanism of NRHM, Rogi kalyan Samiti etc . Decentralized planning and implementation , strengthening of physical infrastructure and ensuring fully functional facilities at the doorsteps of the people not withstanding odds of topography and situational constraints.
Post : Pharmacist
Name of the Health Institution /Block & Number of Posts:
20 posts ( UPHC Sainik Colony-1, UPHC TalabTillo-1, UPHC Nanak Nagar-1, UPHC Sidhra-1, UPHC Shastri Nagar-1, UPHC Gujjar Nagar-1, UPHC janipur-1, UPHC Mubarak Mandi-1, UPHC Bathandi-1, UPHC Subash Nagar -1)
Rs 11340/- Per Month Consolidated
10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy training Course from SMF or any other recognised institute.
Age Limit :
Upto 45 years
i) Screening Test 60 points
ii) 10+2 - 10 Points
iii) Diploma in Pharmacy training from SMF or other Recognized Institute - 15
iv) Viva Voce -15 points =100)
Note:- item (i) to (iii) on prorata basis
1. Candidate must be permanent resident of District Jammu(PRC).
2. Permanent Resident Certificate to be treated as proof of residence.
3. Candidate will have to sign a Contract with the District Health Society Jammu and selected local candidates shall have to serve the institution where posted.
4. Candidate should have familiarity with socio-cultural and Socio-economic condition of District.
5. The cut off eligibility percentage in the written test shall be 50% for all posts.
6. Remuneration is as mentioned in the umpires inclusive of all. against the respective post
7. Hiring will be purely on contractual basis. Initially contract will be for the period up to 31 -03-2018. and further yearly extension will be subjected to satisfactory performance of the candidate /approval of the post by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare .Govt of India.
8. In case of Female married candidate for the above said posts, residential proof will be considered from in -law- side.
9. The candidates shall not be entitled to any preferential claim for regular appointment under normal process of selection
10. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates coming for interview .
I I. Application is liable to be rejected , if not submitted as per required criteria.
12. . Candidates who are already working under NHM, if desire to apply again, he/she must resign from primary post or apply through proper channel
13. It is clarified that candidates shall be allowed to appear in the interview subject to the verification of documents and fulfilling of eligibility criteria as prescribed in the detailed advertisement. In case any deficiency / forgery in genuineness in his/her documents found at any stage during verification of documents or known from any reliable source his/her candidature/selection for engagement shall be disqualified/terminated
Find More Info Go Next Page...
14. Candidates who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from the Universities recognized by the UGC us mentioned in GOVT Order No: 252 ME of 20I2 Dated:- 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department ; Civil secretariat J&.K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application from stating that the candidate had undergone the degree from their University head quarter and not from the of Campus locations established by these universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction.
15. Local criteria for selection:
Merit will be made block wise with respect to Medical Unlocks of Jammu District after ensuring minimum cut off of 50% in written screening test. Any shortfall will be made out from over all district merit list..
16. Interested candidates from District Jammu only should apply by sending their application on the prescribed format enclosed. The duly filled in application form along with self attested testimonials two recent passport size photograph self attested) should reach in the office of the Convener/ Vice Chairman District Health Society (Chief Medical Officer) Jammu with in One month from the date of advertisement. Date of written test will be notified separately.
18. Date of advertisement : 08/02/2018
19. Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 09/03/2018
The application form completed in all respect should reach to the office of Chief Medical Officer by or before 9/03/2018 up to 4:00 pm along with following self attested documents:
1. Permanent Resident Certificate (self attested).
2. Matriculation Certificate, (self attested).
3. Class 10th Mark Sheet, (self attested).
4. Diploma/Degree of technical Qualification, (self attested).
5. Marks licet of Technical Qualification, (self attested).
6. An affidavit from the candidates on stamp paper of Rs 10 signed by Notary , where in the candidate will specify the Medical block he belongs to, accompanied by a certificate to the effect from concerned BMO as per l*RC. (self attested).
7. All candidates to do the page numbering of all attached documents with application form
• The (MO Jammu (Vice Chairman District Health Society Jammu) reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts advertised or cancel the advertisement at any time without giving any reason.
• The application forms incomplete in any respect or received after the last date shall not be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database