Multiple Job openings for M.Pharm, M.Sc in CIAB | Government of India Jobs
FELLOWSHIPS FUNDED BY CIAB FOR INTERNAL R&D PROJECTS/ACTIVITIES
Junior Research Fellow (Natural Product Chemistry) - CIAB – One position
Age limit– 28 Years
Fellowship – Rs. 25,000/- per month + (HRA as admissible or Hostel facility, if available)
Tenure: One Year, extendable (post-evaluation) for second year subject to satisfactory progress, institutional needs and financial provisions.
Qualifications: M.Sc. in Chemistry (medicinal/Organic/inorganic/Physical) from a recognized University/Institute with NET / GATE / any other equivalent nature of test qualified.
Assignment – Waste to wealth value recovery from biomass.
Application Procedure The interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 09-04-2018 along with the application form (as per format for JRF/Project Fellow) available on the below link. The duly filled application form must be submitted at the time of the registration from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 09-04-2018. The candidates must ascertain their eligibility before applying, as ineligible candidates would not be interviewed.
Process of Engagement
The eligible applicants would be interviewed by a duly constituted committee. The committee would recommend the candidates, if found suitable, for consideration of the competent authority for engagement on purely on Fellowship/Stipendiary basis. Provisions of registration for Ph.D exist at Universities having MoU with CIAB subject to scholar’s tangible performance, promise, academic suitability, etc.
1. Incomplete applications and applications that are not in proper format may be rejected.
2. The above research opportunities are open only to Indian Nationals.
• The applications should be submitted in the prescribed format that can be downloaded from the CIAB website: ciab.res.in.
• Completed applications along with photocopies of all the relevant educational and experience certificates are to be submitted at the time of registration at Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB), Sector-81 (Knowledge City), Manauli P.O., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali - 140306, Punjab from 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 09-04-2018 (guide map enclosed below).
• All the positions are based at Mohali, Punjab but some works may be assigned to be carried out at outstations also.
• Number of positions may vary.
• Relaxation of age for various categories (including woman candidates) shall be as per rules of DST and other Government of India agencies.
• If in any area no suitable candidate is found, no selection would be made in that case.
• No TA/DA etc. would be paid for attending the walk-in-interview.
• Candidates should bring their original documents for verification and one set of photocopy (for submission) of their all relevant certificates related to education, experience, publications, thesis/dissertations etc. at the time of interview.
• Candidates found eligible after scrutiny of applications post registration, shall be required to appear before a Selection Committee. Kindly note that in case there are substantial number of applicants, the Chief Executive Officer, CIAB reserves the right to devise such criteria as deemed fit to shortlist the candidates for the interview. If required, a written test may also be conducted to short-list candidates. The decision of the CEO, CIAB to conduct a written test shall be final and binding on all in this respect.
Advertisement No: CIAB/39/2018-Rectt.
Last Date : 9th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database