Job for Senior Product Manager at Johnson & Johnson | B.Pharm, Life Science Graduate
Caring for the world, one person at a time, inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace innovation—bringing ideas, products and services to life to advance the health and well-being of people around the world. We believe in collaboration, and that has led to breakthrough after breakthrough, from medical miracles that have changed lives, to the simple consumer products that make every day a little better. Our over 125,000 employees in 60 countries are united in a common mission: To help people everywhere live longer, healthier, happier lives.
Post : Sr. Product Manager
• Sr Product Manager is responsible for both product planning and product marketing. This includes managing the product throughout the product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with various departments. It also includes working with sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
• Handles overall promotional and marketing strategy and supports sales and marketing team in terms of Market Mapping, Product Positioning, Competitors landscaping, Developing Communication plank, Designing Marketing Mix and Activity Planner and responsible for New Product Launch Planning of any future launches planned for portfolio in LRFP period.
• In addition to above marketing responsibilities, this role would also entail working on special projects in franchise including but not limited to 1.) Support Health Economics and Outcome Research related projects 2). Support a cross functional team in shaping the environment for Janssen Portfolio in overall mental health space.
• Manage PLC - Define the product strategy and roadmap
• Develop and implement strategies for Brand Deliverables
• Competitor Analysis and mapping
• Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product
• Enable sales teams with appropriate scientific marketing inputs
• Propose an overall budget to ensure success
• Brief and train the sales force at quarterly sales meetings
• KOL development and engagement
• Project execution for special projects
• B.Pharm / Life Science / MBBS Graduate
• MBA in Marketing or Healthcare / Hospital Management
• Total experience of 3- 6 years in marketing or market research or Healthcare / Life Sciences consulting / project management
• Proficiency in MS Office tools
• Ability to handle “first of its kind” projects / initiatives from concept to implementation would be preferred.
Experience: 3- 6 years
Qualification: B.Pharm / Life Science / MBBS Graduate
Location: Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Functional Area: Product Management
Industry Type: Pharma
End Date: 30th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database