Job for Masters degree in Life Sciences to work in research at THSTI
Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous Institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Govt, of India. The institute is an integral part of the interdisciplinary NCR Biotech Science Cluster located at Faridabad, and is designed as a dynamic, interactive organization with the mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into tangible products to improve human health.THSTI has set up niche centres for research in areas relevant to planned translational work. They are: Vaccine and Infectious Disease Research Centre (VIDRC), Paediatric Biology Centre (PBC), Centre for Bio-design& Diagnostics (CBD), Drug Discovery Research Centre (DDRC), Centre for Human Microbial Ecology (CHME) and Policy Centre for Biomedical Research (PCBR). Clinical Development Services Agency (CDSA) and National Bio-design Alliance (NBA) are THSTI’s extramural centres.
Post : Project Researcher
No of posts : 02
This recruitment is to fill up the vacancies of THSTI under the following projects:
Project code & Project Name 01 : Multiplexed Point-of-Care test for acute febrile illness (oPOCT)
Project code & Project Name 02 : Maternal micronutrient and genetic associations with pregnancy outcomes in North India
Project code & Project Name 03 : Isolation and characterization of monoclonal antibodies from HIV-1 subtype C infected individuals
Minimum Qualifications & Experience : Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences/ Biological Sciences with minimum lyearof research experience.
Candidates having experience in Hybridoma, immunoassay development, lateral flow assay, ELISA, monoclonal antibody generation, phage display, recombinant protein production, Pichia pastoris expression system etc. will be preferred.
Will be involved in the production of recombinant proteins, generation of hybridoma, generation of Lateral flow assay, ELISA assay etc.
Maximum monthly consolidated : Upto Rs. 55,000/-
Age limit : 32 years
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1) These are short term positions and extension will be granted subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbents. Those appointed to these positions will not have any claim for regularization of their employment.
2) All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3) The experience requirement specified shall be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
4) Persons working in Govt. / PSUs / autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel or produce a relevant ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of written exam/skill test.
5) The age limit, qualification, experience and other requirements maybe relaxed at the discretion of the competent authority, in case of candidates who are otherwise suitable. In case candidates are not found suitable for the posts notified, they can be offered lower post / lower emoluments on the recommendation of the Selection Committee.
Find More Info Go Next Page...