At Roche, 80,000 people across 150 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity, and on seeing each other’s differences as an advantage. To innovate healthcare, Roche has ambitious plans to keep learning and growing – and is seeking people who have the same goals for themselves. Roche Diagnostics India, with a sales turnover of INR 150 crores, nurtures an open, flexible and challenging work environment, which allows for rapid career progression.
Post : Associate Scientific Services - Specialty (Ahmedabad)
This position will implement marketing and sales strategies on the ground, liaise with distributors, conduct and manage CME and other such initiatives to maintain company's brand image and meet key opinion leaders for assigned area and maintain cordial relationships with them with the objective of achieving the sales targets in the assigned area.
• You will plan doctor-wise, institution-wise and distributor-wise sales for the week and seek sign off from supervisor and strive to achieve sales targets
• You will participate in weekly review meetings and discuss planned and achieved doctor coverage and plan for the month ahead
• You will also provide inputs to Regional Manager on competitor activities in assigned region; implement product and promotion strategies (e.g. doctor's meets, conferences and patient education programs) and implement disease management and other customer support programs along with the marketing team
• You will monitor primary and secondary sales by visiting stockists and pharmacies frequently, analyse institution-wise sales on a weekly basis, submit Daily Call Report, coverage and call average on a weekly basis, prepare monthly reports on sales achieved, Key Opinion Leader engagements, institutional sales, activities, etc.
• You will inform distributors on Roche policies and operating procedures, analyse the weekly stock and sales statement of distributor, check on expiry of products and initiate the liquidation plan for near expired goods, bill distributors on a weekly basis and follow up for collections and escalate complex issues to supervisor
You’re someone who wants to influence your own development. You’re looking for a company where you have the opportunity to pursue your interests across functions and geographies. Where a job title is not considered the final definition of who you are, but the starting point.
• You are Graduate in Science/ Pharmacy with 2 - 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales
• You have knowledge of geographic territory and customers
• You also have knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and Roche products
• You have excellent analytical ability and flare for numbers
Location: Gujarat, Ahmedabad
Qualification : B.Sc, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Scientific Services
Job ID: 3594186408
End Date: 15th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database