Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $13 billion, we have approximately 39,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. We create value for our key stakeholders through three premier brands, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity™ Lab Services, which offer a unique combination of innovative technologies, convenient purchasing options and a single solution for laboratory operations management. Our products and services help our customers solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity.
Post : Process Pharmacist
Support technical aspects associated with the manufacture of solid, liquid, and semi-solid dosage form commercial products including process improvements, product/process troubleshooting, and quality investigations. Lead process validation efforts for new and existing products. Provides support and guidance to PDS Formulations Scientists and clients for product/process development activities performed in commercial manufacturing areas.
• Supporting routine manufacturing operations in order to assure timely release of products with appropriate quality attributes and providing stewardship of commercial products of responsibility
• Successful completion of critical specialized batches/activities such as validations and launch of products
• Support PDS in meeting commitments/timelines associated with development and registration activities
• B.Sc. in Pharmacy, Engineering or other pertinent technical degree.
• 3 to 5 years previous related experience in product/process development including scale-up & technology transfer of solids, liquids, and semisolids for both immediate and controlled release products.
• Knowledge of FDA, cGMP, statistics.
• Experience with MS Word and Excel.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills & high level of organizational skills to manage multiple products/projects.Strong problem solving skills.Sense of urgency.
Requisition ID: 64073BR
Job Location : US - Ohio - Cincinnati
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Pharmacist
End Date: 8th April, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database