Job for Sr.Executive in Production Planning & Logistics at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products.In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
Post : SR. EXECUTIVE Production Planning & Logistics
This job exists to manage and develop work processes that integrate customer delivery requirement into manufacturing plans, supervise the planning and preparation of production schedules for manufacturing at Ethicon Baddi.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To manage the planning and preparation of production schedules for manufacturing.
- To develop and implement production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures.
- To maintain compliance with company planning policies in regards to all safety.
- To analyze production specifications and plant capacity data and perform mathematical calculations to determine manufacturing processes material, personnel and tools.
- To expedite operations that delay schedules and alters schedules to meet unforeseen conditions.
- To provide a closed loop connection between marketing/sales stated demand, manufacturing capacity/build plans, and the total revenue plan.
- To submit production planning report to management and develops solutions to address the potential production problems.
- To analyze results and initiates appropriate action to meet business goals.
- To review customer order records and backorder issues.
- To resolve difficult problems and customer complaints.
- To participate in new product launch meetings and new product forecasts as a business partner.
- To interact with Regional Planning Team, India Supply Chain Team, & production to workout optimum level of production.
- To do Raw Material and packaging material planning, considering the forecast from Supply team and desired stocking levels to ensure optimum service levels, in cases where needed.
- To ensure product delivery within the premises on time so that the production is not held up and to ensure that there has occurred no damage to the products delivered, in cases where needed.
- To undertake volume forecast for both local as well as imported goods (RM/PM) so as to be prepared for the purchase activities that will have to be undertaken, in cases where needed.
- To ensure compliance to the company policies and procedures and ensure that the routine working follows these procedures and fulfils all policy requirements.
- Ensure adherence/compliance to records management policies and procedures, as applicable.
- To undertake volume forecast for both local as well as imported goods (RM/PM) so as to be prepared for the purchase activities that will have to be undertaken
- Initial Approve Authorize to provide first approval for Purchase Order as per authority matrix.
- Finalize the manpower for warehouse.
- Authorized to initiate request for inventory destruction/write off documents.
- Authorized to approve SOX reports for stock of Baddi warehouse.
- Authorized to approve issuance/dispatch documents of material.
- Authorized to impart training on PP&L process (s).
For More Info Go to Next Page...