Work as Principal Scientist - Intellectual Property in Easy Reach Management Consultants
Easy Reach Placement, Established is a excellent brand equity with a premium image amongst HR community at many Indian Giants and Blue chip Multinational Conglomerates in catering manpower placement services for our valued patrons to manage their Human Assets. In the era of Hi-tech Millennium & Rapid Globalization with prevailing competition, sourcing of Right Candidate for the Right Job at Right Time at Right Cost. Easy reach is making significant Contribution in terms of meeting our Valued Clients quality manpower requirements ranging from Junior Level to Corporate Heads.
Post: Principal Scientist - Intellectual Property
No.of posts: 01
• Products under development and licensed products. Search for literature, evaluate, consult, coordinate processes for obtaining and use of developmental products in order to find processes noninfringing third parties rights and stop development of those which are infringing. Discuss with API suppliers and licensors FTO of proesses and ways how to minimize patent risk.
• Third parties patents. Find in literature, compile, prove and inform dotted line manager for any weak patent that might be challenged, Global IP Team would conduct state of the art search to start patent revocation based on data provided and leading to nullification or limitation of third parties patents / applications to exploit space for introduction of our products. immediately inform dotted line manager if warning letters from patent holders or any letter from law courts were received
• Active patenting. Draft, consult, coordinate patent applications to gain maximal extent of IP rights. To answer questions during patent prosecution in order to optimize patent scope.
• Planning, specifying and evaluation of patent searches. Assessment of patent non-infringement of processes under development. Drafting own patent applications, Communication with developers. Preparation of materials for patent nullity actions.
- Patent searches, to order, evaluate, compare, compile and verify patent searches to obtain full overview of third parties patent rights. To manage and evaluate searches for novelty and inventiveness for preparation of patent revocations.
M.Pharm with Specialisaion in Pharmaceutics/ Industrial Pharmacy/ Pharmaceutical Technology from a reputed university. Knowledge of Intellectual Property legislation.
Experience: 10-20 Years
Qualification: M.Pharm, M.Sc
Job Type: Intellectual Property
Industry Type: Pharma
Salary: 20 lakhs per annum
Last Date: 5th April, 2016
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Easy Reach Management Consultants
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.