Work as Senior Manager- Business Development in Nutraceuticals - B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc chemistry with MBA
We are the leading Indian Exporter of Spice oils & oleo-resins. Since commencement of operations in 1979, our passion and philosophy has helped us to provide an unrivaled range of products and services that are innovative yet affordable. Our dynamic team of professionals with extensive experience, in-depth knowledge and strong understanding of the various applications across business domains enable us to efficiently serve every diverse requirement we come across. Today, we are one of the largest producers of spice extracts, essential oils and natural food colours in the world, with a product portfolio ranging from oleoresins, essential oils, natural food colours, specialty extracts, micro- encapsulated products, whole and ground sterilized process Our Headquarters is strategically located in the spice growing foothills of Southern India. Have 16 processing plants across three States in India and in Sri Lanka. Our manufacturing facilities comply with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 22000:2005, Spice House Certification, Kosher, Halal etc. The state of the art lab is accredited by NABL (ISO 17025:2005). Strict adherence to quality across processes and consistent up-gradation of technology makes Us one of the most preferred names in the Flavours and fragrance industry.
Post: Senior Manager- Business Development
No. of Posts: 02
Role Title: Senior Manager - Business Development - Pharma / Nutraceuticals Vertical
Grade: SR MGR
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Head Office, Cochin, Kerala
1. To grow the Company’s foray into Nutraceuticals, Health & Wellness ingredients business as a SBU.
2. Work on a clear business plan with well-defined objectives and establish strategies for achievement of top & bottom line targets.
3. Creating a global reach for the Company’s innovative products with a good understanding of the international Nutraceuticals market, by building partnership relationships in different geographies.
4. Identify new customers / principals / new markets for the Nutraceuticals business streams.
5. Generate new business by developing new clients networking, advertising or thru other business promotions from potential clients.
6. Manage and improve the relationship with all existing clients & suppliers to ensure strong continuing business relationship with the Company
7. Good understanding of International Market for Nutraceuticals and well versed in lead generation, nurturing and sales closure.
8. Work closely with R&D/ New Product Development and other cross-functional teams to meet the customer requirements / specifications.
9. Thorough knowledge of the market, the products/solutions the company can provide, and of the company’s competitors.
10. Handle customer issues and resolve the same by initiating corrective and preventive actions.
11. Responsible for price negotiations and making the customers aware about the terms and conditions.
12. Primarily responsible to develop a performance culture within the business stream & foster a success oriented, accountable environment for all Team members
Educational Qualification: B.Pharm/M.Pharm/M.Sc Chemistry with MBA/ PGDM from a reputed institute.
Experience Range: 12 to 15 (Years) with relevant experience in Pharmaceutical/health and wellness or Nutraceuticals business Development with exposure in International marketing.
Those who are in similar post
International business experience
Nutraceutical industry explosure
Customer centricity, Good Influencing and negotiation skills, High on entrepreneurial drive, Strong analytical skills, Good team player, Good communication skills both written and verbal, Good market knowledge and presentation skills, outgoing personality with a zeal to establish and maintain relationships.
Qualification: B Pharam, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/Nutraceuticals
Job Type: International Marketing
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.