Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Limited - Unit Pharmacy. Apollo pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and is a unit of - Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. - Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of India.With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 2000+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.*
Apollo Hospital Requires Clinical Pharmacologist.
Post: Clinical Pharmacologist
No. of Post: 01
As the Consultant Clinical Pharmacologist the primary areas of responsibilities at Apollo Hospitals are Medication Management and Medication Reconciliation systems which includes
• Responsible for preparing and implementing SOPs for the Karnataka Region Hospitals oil Medication Management and Medication Reconciliation systems.
• As in-charge of the prescription audit team to ensure that all prescriptions are free medication errors.
• As part of the Medication Management team to ensure that throughout the hospital medicines are prescribed, indented, dispensed and administered according to the Hospital policy.
• Monitoring and tracking Adverse drug reactions in the organization.
• Overseeing the preparation and administration of chemotherapeutic drugs.
• Ensuring judicious use of antibiotics by tracking consumption patterns of antibiotics in the hospital and matching data with the antibiogram and coordinating with the Infection Control Committee maLiaL the treatment more cost effective and rationale.
• Monitoring and restricting the use of High End antibiotic thus preventing the development of resistance of these drugs
Other Roles Quality
As a Consultant in Quality to help in interpretation of Standards and suggest framework. Methodologies to be compliant with JCI / NABH and Institutionalize best practices in the organization by studying and re-engineering systems.
Education: MBBS, MD(Pharmacology)
Experience : 2 - 5 years experience in the related field
Salary is not a constraint for right candidates
Experience: 2-5 years
Qualification: MBBS, MD (Pharmacology)
Industry Type: Hospital
End Date: 25th March, 2016
Send your CV to email@example.com
Apollo Hospital - Unit pharmacy
See All Other Jobs in our Database