Career in government job as Pharmacists (27 posts) in All India Institute of Medical Sciences
ONLINE APPLICATIONS are invited in the prescribed pro-forma from suitable candidate for filing up following Group “C” posts on DIRECT RECRUITMENT BASIS in All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar. The qualification and experiences etc. are as under.
Post: Pharmacist Grade-II
No.of post: 27 (UR-14 OBC-7 SC-4 ST-2)
Scale of Post Pay Band: Rs.5,200-20,200 + GP Rs.2800/-
Age Limit: 30 Years
(i) Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution/Board.
(ii) Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
(i) Degree in Pharmacy from a recognised Institution/University.
(ii) Experience in dispensing and / or storage and dispensing of drugs in a reputed hospital or institution or in drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
1. The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their applications only through ON-LINE mode. The On-Line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS, Bhubaneswar web site aiimsbhubaneswar.edu.in from 12th March 2014, 10.00 AM to 31st March 2014, 5.00 PM. No documents including the Registration Slip of On-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of online application form with them.
2. The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for and must fulfill all the eligibility criteria on or before 31st March 2014 failing which their application will be rejected.
3. The On-Line Registration will be closed by 05.00 PM on 31st March 2014. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
4. The separate online application form duly completed in all respect may be filled for the separate post (s) in case candidate applies for more than one post.
5. Probation period will be 02 Years from the date of appointment.
For More Info Go to Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.