Applications are invited for the following positions on a contractual basis for the Center for Medical Innovation & Entrepreneurship (CMIE) a BIRAC - sponsored BioNEST program at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. All India Institute of Medical Sciences is a premier medical institution with National and Global recognition for its contribution in patient care, education and research.
Post : Bio-Incubation Manager
CMIE is expected to catalyze the academia & industry interaction through the strengthening of Indian start-up ecosystem and transforming it into a major hub for health care innovation. The challenge is to create an unparalleled ecosystem of Incubation of Innovations for Entrepreneurship and Inclusive Development of Indian Health Care.
Emoluments : Rs. 75,000 per month (Fixed)
Essential Qualification : Ph.D. in Life Sciences / MBBS / BTech / First class Post Graduate degree in Life Sciences.
Experience : Three years’ experience with PhD, or 5 years with MBBS / MTech, 8 years’ experience with MSc / BTech degree, having demonstrated hands-on expertise in different technology platforms. The experience in a scientific organization of repute in the area of R&D, bio-incubator or research management only shall be counted.
Desirable : Experience in business management, or management of the intellectual property, or project management.
Job Description and Responsibilities
To provide technical, regulatory, liaison, administrative and organizational support within the Bio-Incubator, working in conjunction with incubatees, innovators and researchers Independently create, operationalize, and manage the technology platforms assigned. Create SOPs, train technical staff and manage them for efficient delivery of the technical services. Conduct research on method development and provide technical advice to users in planning their experiments involving different technology platforms, and help the user with data acquisition and interpretation. Troubleshoot problems with instruments with the help of authorized application scientist or engineer. Share responsibilities in organization of various training courses conducted by CMIE
Age limit : 45 years
Place of Work : NCI – AIIMS, New Delhi (Jhajjar Campus)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Appointed candidate will be assigned to work and look after day-to-day activities including incubatee’s work progress, organizing meetings, and scientific interactions/supports at CMIE facility at National Cancer Institute – All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi (Jhajjar Campus).
• Candidates should send their application mentioning the post applied for through email with an updated biodata according to the specific requirements mentioned in the advertisement. The copies of all the testimonials in support of the qualifications & experience should be sent through email subject to verification at later stage.
• The age limit, qualifications, experience and other requirements can be relaxed at the discretion of the Controlling Authority, in case of candidate otherwise well qualified for a specific position.
• Duration of the appointment – 1 year. The post is extendable if the project receives an extension.
• The appointment will be initially for a period of three months which may be extended based on a satisfactory performance evaluation. The position is presently under project mode and will be co- terminus with the project.
• The experience requirement specified shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
• Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector Undertaking and willing to work on deputation should apply through proper channel or produce ‘No-Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview.
• Mere fulfilment of the minimum prescribed qualification and experience will not vest any right on a candidate for being called for interview. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. The decision of the Committee in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Candidate may submit their application along with a detailed CV, related documents and experience details at : firstname.lastname@example.org with subject “Application for the post of Bioincubation Manager, CMIE – AIIMS, Jhajjar Campus”
Last Date of Application : 30th June 2023
Shortlisted candidate will be intimated for interview through email.
See All Other Jobs in our Database