Encube is an integrated pharmaceutical company dedicated only to topical formulations viz. creams, ointments, gels, lotions, and solutions, with 24 years of formidable experience in contract development and manufacturing. Shri Mehul Shah, Promoter and Managing Director, incorporated Encube, on Sep 7, 1995, and commenced commercial operations on Mar 4, 1998.
Post : Executive / Senior Executive in Transdermal ADL Department
• Develop analytical methods for different transdermal formulations on HPLC-VWD/DAD/RID, HS-GC-FID/TCD and perform analysis of the same.
• Develop methods for assay, degradation products, drug release studies, etc. as per current Regulatory requirements and perform analysis of the same.
• Develop methods for Adhesion studies of Transdermal patches.
• Independently design analytical development activities to support all stages of product development for transdermal projects.
• Independently author well-written protocols, technical reports, specifications, STPs, etc.
• Report project updates to Group leader timely to ensure smooth execution of Transdermal projects.
• Review of chromatographic and non-chromatographic data received from scientists.
• Review of technical documents provided by vendors of APIs and raw materials for compliance to the current regulatory requirements.
• Provide advice, direction and training to team in order to enhance their work effectiveness in designing and executing special experiments, troubleshooting instrumentation and evaluating data
• Support assigned transdermal projects as with team members to contribute to team strategies and provide high quality and well-interpreted data to and collaborate with other functional areas in order meet project development milestones.
• Ensure maintenance of GDP and GLP compliance within department to be in-line with current regulatory requirements
Candidate Profile :
Candidate should have minimum 6 years of relevant experience in Transdermal patches studies.
Qualification : M.Sc/ M.Pharm
Experience : 6 years
Qualification : M.Sc / M.Pharm
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Transdermal ADL
End Date : 20th June, 2023
Interested candidates can share their profiles on email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database