ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research was established in 1977 as Malaria Research Centre, which was renamed as National Institute of Malaria Research in November 2005. ICMR-NIMR is one of the institutes of the Indian Council of Medical Research, an autonomous body under Department of Health Research, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India. ICMR-NIMR has a network of well developed laboratories at Delhi carrying out research on most aspects of malaria along with 8 field units in malarious areas, which serve as testing ground for new technologies and help in the transfer of technologies.
ICMR-NIMR intends to fill up various positions under the Technical Cadre. Offline applications in are invited up to 21.07.2023 up to 5.30 PM for the following regular Technical cadre posts:
Post Code: TA (Pharma)
Name of the post: Technical Assistant (Pharmacology)
Pay Level: Pay Level-6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400)
Essential Qualification: 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years duration) in Pharmacy (B.Pharm) from a Govt, recognized University
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
Post Code: TA (LS)
Name of the post: Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)
Pay Level: Pay Level - 6 (Rs. 35,400 - 1,12,400)
Posts: UR-09, SC-2, ST-1, OBC-04, EWS-01 (Total - 17)
Essential Qualification: 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years duration) in Life Sciences from a Govt, recognized University with at least anyone of the following subjects: -
7. Environmental Science
9. Molecular Biology
Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
HOW TO APPLY: -
A. The candidates wish to apply for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician-1 and Laboratory Attendant-1 should submit duly completed Application Form attached with this advertisement as PART -1 AND PART- II. Candidates have to fill all the columns in the Application form and should write “NA” in respect of the clauses which are not applicable or relevant to the candidate.
B. In PART - II, candidates have to fill his/her Name, Post Code, Name of the post applied for, Sex, Category, and Correspondence address. Examination Centre, Roll No. and Application No. shall be filled by the Office. Candidates have to sign this Admit Card while appearing in the written test. Therefore, they don’t have to sign the Admit Card (Part-ll) while submitting the Application Form.
C. The duly completed Application Form including PART-1 and PART-II should be sent in a sealed cover envelope super scribing “Application for the post of (Name of the post)” on the envelope to “The Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 through Speed Post/Registered post (applications by hand will not be received) latest by 21.07.2023 along with non-refundable application fee by Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft of Rs. 300/- (Three Hundred only) payable at New Delhi in favour of “Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi’’. The SC 1ST, Persons with Disabilities (PwD), Women candidates and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from payment of the application fee. The application fee is payable by all other candidates including ICMR and its Institutes’ employees. The fee once deposited will not be refunded under any circumstances whatsoever nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
D. The candidates need to attach the self-attested copies of the following documents along with their duly completed Application Form: -
(a) Proof of Date of Birth.
(b) Proof of Educational Qualifications from Class-Xth onwards.
(c) Proof of Work Experience
(d) Proof of Experience for age relaxation for the candidates working in the Government Sector; in the prescribed format (Annexure-I).
(e) Income and Asset Certificate for EWS candidates, in the prescribed format (Annexure-ll)
(f) Proof of Category i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PwD/ESM ETC.
(g) No Objection Certificate (wherever applicable).
(h) Declaration to be furnished by OBC Candidates (Annexure-VII)
(i) Details of Experience, in the prescribed format (Annexure-lll) for Candidates working in ICMR projects continuously.
(j) Appointment letters and joining orders in r/o Project Service in ICMR funded Projects.
(k) Disability Certificate for claiming age relaxation.
SELECTION PROCEDURE: -
1. Selection for the posts of Technical Assistant, Technician - 1 and Laboratory Attendant -1 will be through a written test only.
2. Candidates securing highest marks in the written examination will be selected in order of their merit in the written examination as DoPT guidelines and subject to fulfilling all the eligibility criteria.
3. The syllabus and marking for the written examination is given in Annexure-IV.
OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ALL THE POSTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE: -
(A) . ECONOMICALLY WEAKER SECTION (UR):- All the terms and conditions in respect of reservation for Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) in civil posts and services in the Government of India shall be regulated in terms of DoPT OM No. 36039/1/2019 - Estt (Res.) dated 19.01.2019 and OM of even no. dated 31.01.2019 as amended from time to time. Candidates belonging to the EWS category in terms of the above mentioned OMs are required to attach the Income and Asset Certificate issued by Competent Authority, in the prescribed attached format (Annexure - II) at the time of applying for the post. The last date of receipt of applications i.e. 21.07.2023 shall be treated as the crucial date for submitting the Income and Asset Certificate by the candidate. Non submission of such certificate shall be treated as disqualification. The Income and Asses Certificate should be valid for the year 2023-24.
(B) . AGE LIMIT: -
1. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 21.07.2023 for all the posts.
2. No age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC (Non Creamy Layer) candidates applying for the Unreserved posts as per Govt, of India order No.36011/1/98/Estt(Res.) dated 01.07.1998 as amended from time to time.
3. The age relaxation to SC/ST/OBC/ (None Creamy Layer) /PwD/Ex-Servicemen etc. shall be considered as per the DoPT OM No. DoPT-1667569393892 dated: 06.09.2022 as amended time to time.
4. Relaxation of age limit would be permissible to such persons who have a minimum of 40% disability. The candidates need to attach the relevant Disability Certificate, issued by the competent medical authority of the Govt, of India; for claiming age relaxation failing which no age relaxation shall be considered.
5. Candidates working in the ICMR FUNDED PROJECTS continuously shall also be eligible for age relaxation up to five years or equivalent to the project service rendered by them, whichever is less; provided he/she has entered into the project service within the prescribed age limit for the post for which they are applying. The tenure of such candidates in the projects should be in continuation and there should be no gap in different tenures. In case of gap between two project service, the tenure of the first service shall be taken into account for consideration of the age relaxation. The candidates who had worked in the ICMR FUNDED PROJECTS far back and not presently working, shall not be considered for any age relaxation.
6. Central Govt, servants and departmental candidates who have rendered at least three years continuous service under the Central Government are allowed the age relaxation up to the age of 40 years (45 years for SC/ST) for appointment to Group ‘C’ posts by direct recruitment subject to the usual condition that the Group ‘C’ posts to which direct recruitment is being made are in the same line or allied cadres and that a relationship could be established that service rendered in the post will be useful for efficient discharge of the duties in other categories of posts.
7. Age concession of 5 years are allowed to Departmental Candidates and Central Government employees for appointment to Group ‘B’ posts by direct recruitment subject to the usual condition that the Group B’ posts to which direct recruitment is being made are in the same line or allied cadres and that a relationship could be established that service rendered in the post will be useful for efficient discharge of the duties in other categories of posts.
8. The Central Government Servants/Departmental Candidates and candidates working in the ICMR Funded Projects should submit No Objection Certificate in the prescribed format given in the Annexure-V and VI respectively.
(C) TA/DA: - No TA/DA will be paid to attend the Written Test and the candidates will have to make their own arrangement.
Advt No: NIMR/Tech/01/2023 Dt. 22.06.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database