AIIMS Raipur is one of the SIX AIIMS healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate
Applications are invited for ONE POST of Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate on contractual basis for onsite recruitment to be conducted at Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Raipur (C.G.), an ADR Monitoring Center under Pharmacovigilance Programme of India.
Essential Qualification :
Master degree in Pharmacy / Clinical Pharmacology / Pharmacy Practice / Clinical Research.
Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognised University / Institute.
Desirable Qualification : 0-1 year experience in drug safety / Pharmacovigilance
Age : Not exceeding 28 years
Salary : Rs. 26,250/- per month
1. Processing of Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) and managing them in VigiFlow.
2. Quality review, Clinical Review & Statistical review of ICSRs in Drug Safety database.
3. Any other work assigned by Competent Authority/Officer-in-Charge, PvPI/Coordinator from time to time.
Terms and Conditions
1. This is a contractual vacancy under Pharmacovigilance Programme of India at Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Raipur.
2. Period of engagement: - The engagement shall be initially for a period of one year or till further orders whichever is earlier. The engagement can be extended from time to time based on individual performance or requirements of the department with the approval of the competent authority.
3. No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview / written test.
4. If there are more number of applications, a written screening test may be conducted and the interview may spill over to the next day.
5. No separate intimation for interview will be sent.
6. The offer letter & appointment order shall be issued from Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) authorized outsourcing agency after the completion of verification from HR IPC & approval from the Competent Authority.
7. The competent authority (Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad) reserves all the rights to reject, accept, extend or cancel the post(s) without assigning any reason.
8. The salary for the Jr. Pharmacovigilance Associate will be borne by Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission, Ghaziabad.
9. Bring following documents at the time of interview :
o All original certificates
o Filled application form
o One set of self attested photocopy of documents
10. Candidates without original documents and filled application form will not be entertained.
How to Apply
The applicants who fulfil the above qualifications / eligibility may submit their application in the prescribed format through Google Form and upload application form and self-attested photocopies of the following documents in the PDF format :
• Proof of Date of Birth (10th Mark-sheet)
• Degree Certificate
• Marks Sheets (12th and Degree)
• PG Degree Certificate and Mark Sheets
• Registration Certificate from respective council – as applicable
• Personal identity proof (preferably Aadhar card)
• Experience certificate (if any)
• Filled application form
Last date for filling the application form is 30th June 2023, 05:00PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database