Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Sr Pharmacopoeial Associate
Applications are invited by the Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad for the following vacant posts through Manpower Providing Agency.
Age :- Not exceeding 40 years
Salary : Rs. 40,000/-
No. of Post : 04
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
Qualification and Experience :
Qualification : Master’s degree in Pharmacy / Chemistry / or equivalent.
Desirable : Preference will be given to those applicants who are working in NABL accredited Lab/Quality Assurance dept. of Pharma Industries. Good knowledge of computers.
Experience : Minimum 05 years experience in Quality Assurance/Quality Control
Job Description :
1. Preparation and maintenance of documents and records as per NABL accreditation and GLP.
2. Reviewing and maintainig the calibration data of instruments.
3. Implementaiton of QMS.
4. Conduct Internal and External audits etc.
Period of engagement : The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
1. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Providing Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. The requirements of minimum qualification, Age and/or experience may be relaxed in the case of candidates with outstanding credentials.
3. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later stage that any information given in the application is incorrect/false, the candidature/appointment is liable to be cancelled/terminated.
4. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
5. Candidates are requested to provide their active email Id/mobile phone numbers/landline phone numbers for easy communication.
6. Candidates shortlisted for interview will have to produce original documents for verification in support of their application educational qualification, experience at the time of Interview. 7. The incomplete application will not be entertained.
8. The Competent Authority reserves the right to defer or cancel the selection process at any stage without assigning any reason thereof.
9. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form.
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted. The last date for submitting the application form is 20th June 2023 upto 5.30 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database