Tumkur District Rashtriya Arogya Abhiyan Program to select the following posts on contract basis subject to terms and conditions through Merit Co. Roster Date: 27-06-2023
Post : Pharmacy Officers
Program : NUHM
Location : Tipatur, Karnataka
Qualification : Must have passed Pharm degree from a college recognized by Pharmacist Council of Karnataka and possess registration certificate.
(Computer MS-Word, MS-Excel, Powerpoint) Must have passed the Computer Course required for using Internet.
Direct Interview at District Project Management Officer Unit, District Health and Family Welfare Offices Complex, Amanikere Front, Tumkur Interested candidates have been invited and instructed to attend the direct interview and submit the application.
• Application form must be received between 10.00 AM to 12.00 PM, candidates arriving later will not be considered.
• If suitable candidates are not available for the above posts then suitable candidates will be considered according to the merit of the roster as per reservation.
• Applications of candidates influenced by external sources will be rejected.
• Local candidates will be given first preference for all the above posts.
• Interested candidates for direct interview are requested to appear for direct interview on date: 27-06-2023 with the following necessary supporting documents (original and photocopies).
• For all the above NHM contract posts the accrued pay is subject to change as per the ROP from time to time from the State level.
• District Health Association Tumkur reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts mentioned in the advertisement.
• Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately.
Note:- Applications of candidates who do not submit Computer Literacy Certificate will be rejected.
Candidates, parents and relatives attending the live interview should follow the government issued Covid-19 guidelines, wearing masks and social distancing. It is imperative to protect yourself.
See All Other Jobs in our Database