Mission Director, National Health Mission Chhattisgarh Letter No. of Nava Raipur / NHM / H.R. /2023/NS-48/378 Nava Raipur, Atal Nagar, dated 04.05.2023 and Chhattisgarh General Administration Department Ministry Mahani Bhawan, Nava Raipur Atal Nagar letter number / F 13-1/2023/AP/1-3 , Nava Raipur dated 03.05.2023 as per clause (3) of the appointment and selection process in SLP of Hon'ble Supreme Court New Delhi. (c) subject to the final order No. 19668/2022. According to the Human Resource Policy 2018 of the National Health Mission, under the guidance of the Collector / Chairman, District Health Committee, contractual vacancies are to be recruited.
Post : Pharmacist - RBSK
No of posts : 04 (ST-3, UR-1)
Salary : Rs. 16,500/-
Qualification : Degree or Diploma in pharmacy & Registration in Pharmacy Registration Council.
The basis of selection is 65 percent of educational qualification and 15 marks (NHM working candidates will be given 03 marks for each year of experience and 10 marks for other candidates will be given 02 marks for each year of experience) (maximum 5 years) and 20 marks for written examination.
Guidance Regarding application
• Experience certificate will be valid only for Government / Semi-Government Institutions (Undertaking of Central and Chhattisgarh Government). On the work experience related to the post, 02 marks and maximum 10 marks per year and 03 marks and maximum 15 marks per year will be given to the employees working under National Health Mission. 01 year will be counted only after the completion of the year. (It is mandatory for the applicant to attach the order letter of the office along with the experience certificate, in the absence of the order letter of the office, experience marks will not be awarded.)
• According to the instructions of the district administration, the candidate will not be paid any kind of travel expenses for appearing in the office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Narayanpur, District Narayanpur. It is mandatory to be a native of Chhattisgarh.
• All the certificates attached with the application form should be properly attached.
• Arrange in prescribed order (1) Application Form (2) Demand Draft (DD) (3) Educational Qualification Certificate (4) Caste Certificate (5) Residence Certificate (6) Employment Registration (7) Experience / No Objection Certificate (8) Other Certificates 09. Submission of separate applications and demand drafts for each post by candidates seeking recruitment for more than one post.
• The candidate should affix his/her latest passport size photograph at the specified place in the application form after attesting it by himself, otherwise the application will be treated as cancelled.
• Deposit the application fee through DD / other online / Google Pay / Phone Pay in the account number 32210419470 of District Health Society Non NRHM Other Fund and attach the acknowledgment to the application form. Application without application fee receipt will not be accepted. Correction in DD will not be accepted after receipt of application. DD It will be mandatory to mention serial number and date.
The details of application fee are as follows
Honorarium per month<=25000
Handicapped/SC/ST/Women - Rs. 100
OBC - Rs. 200
Unreserved - Rs. 300
Honorarium per month more than 25000
Handicapped/SC/ST/Women - Rs. 200
OBC - Rs. 300
Unreserved - Rs. 400
• According to the post applied for in the prescribed time and date, it will be mandatory for SC, ST, ST and OBC candidates to submit the prescribed fee along with the application, otherwise the application will be considered cancelled. Bank Draft 13. Contract Honorarium: During the contract service period, one time honorarium provisioned R.O. Will be payable as per P. Apart from this, no allowance / facility will be payable.
• It will be mandatory to submit the deficiency of documents by the last date of claim objection.
• The contractual appointment of the said posts will be till March 31, 2024, however, the department will decide to increase the contract on the basis of requirement and after assessing the suitability of the person appointed on the contract.
• The validity of waiting list will be of one year.
• The contract appointment can be terminated by giving one month's notice or one month's salary to the selected candidate at any time after appearing in the work, similarly before resigning any candidate will have to give one month's notice or a Month's salary has to be deposited.
• This contract appointment will be completely temporary and non-transferable and on issuing the appointment order, it will be mandatory for the concerned to be present at his original place of posting within the stipulated time, otherwise the appointment order of the candidate will automatically be cancelled.
• It is found at any stage of the selection process that any attempt is being made by a candidate to influence the fair selection process in any way, then his/her application will be rejected and no claim in this regard will be entertained. Will go
• The President/Collector, District Health Committee, District Narayanpur will have all rights to take the final decision on any dispute and problem arising during the recruitment process, which will be valid for all.
• It will be mandatory for the employees working in Government/Semi-Government organization to submit the No Objection Certificate issued by the employer, otherwise the application will not be considered.
• No information will be given to the candidate regarding incomplete, unclear and erroneous application forms, every applicant should carefully fill the correct and complete information after observing the instructions given in the advertisement and all the information in the application form, if any If the information is found to be incomplete or incorrect, the applicant will be entirely responsible for it, on the basis of incorrect or incomplete information, the application form can be canceled at any stage of the selection without prior notice to the applicant.
• SC, ST and OBC candidates will have to produce permanent caste certificate issued by the competent authority.
• According to the post advertised in the advertisement, the applications of the prescribed qualified candidates will be accepted.
• According to the instructions of the state government, the pay scale will be reduced and increased in future.
It is mandatory for the candidates to be present on the day of document verification along with the original documents as follows -
1. 8th, 10th mark sheet
2. Marksheet of all the years of graduation / post graduation examination
3. Related Degree/Diploma
4. Registration with concerned council
5. Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
6. Native Certificate issued by the competent authority
7. Disability Certificate (Issued by District Medical Board)
Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Narayanpur, District Narayanpur, Chhattisgarh by registered post / speedpost / by himself from 22.05.2023 to 12.06.2023 till 05:00 pm with completely filled and post name written on the envelope - Applications invited are done. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
Last Date : 12th June, 2023 till 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database