Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited by the HOD, Department of Nephrology, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER), Puducherry from candidates for the following post for envision VIS649-201 study.
A three year bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (3 years)
Clinical trial experience of 6 or more months
Working in a pharmacy of a reputed hospital for 6 or more months
Age : Should be less than 35 years as on 01-06-2022
Remuneration : INR 27,000 (Consolidated)
Terms and conditions:
1. Tenure for all posts is Six Months, which may be extended for the full project duration. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
2. Applicants with research experience, good communication skills in Tamil and basic computer skills will be preferred.
3. The remuneration is consolidated; Benefit of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
4. The appointment can be terminated at any time with one month’s notice without assigning any reason or if the person's work is considered unsatisfactory by the competent authority.
5. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month's notice or remit one month's salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period
6. The appointee shall be on a full time appointment for this project and shall not accept any other assignment nor engage himself/herself, paid or otherwise during the period of appointment.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview.
8. Only candidates who can join by 01-07-2022 need to apply, as the positions are to be filled on an urgent basis.
9. Since the posts are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments in JIPMER or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
10. Canvassing in any form will be lead to disqualification.
11. Interested candidates are requested to report to Department of Nephrology at 9.00AM on 28-06-2022 with Documents/ Certificates for Verification.
12. Shortlisted candidates shall be called for an interview scheduled on 28-06-2022 at 3.00PM @ Department of Nephrology, IIIrd Floor (IPD Wing), SSBlock, JIPMER
Walk in Interview scheduled on 28-06-2022 at 3.00PM @ Department of Nephrology, IIIrd Floor (IPD Wing), SSBlock, JIPMER
Documents to be Brought on Walk in Interview:
1. Proof for date of birth
2. Proof of residence
3. Qualification and experience certificates
See All Other Jobs in our Database