The CSIR-Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur is one of the National Institutes under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research which is an autonomous body working under the Department of Scientific and Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. It is spread over 226.1 acres of land with the backdrop of snow-covered peaks of Dhauladhar Range in salubrious climate. The Institute is engaged in research and technology development programmes with a mission to discover, develop and commercialize processes and products from Himalayan Bioresources using cutting edge science and technology.
CSIR-lnstitute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology, Palampur invites online applications from the eligible and interested candidates for the following positions on purely temporary basis and co-terminus with the duration of the project as detailed below.
Post : Project Associate-I Or Project Associate-ll
Projects Title & Number : “CSIR - Floriculture Mission" (HCP-0037)
Maximum Age (age on last date of receipt ol application) : 35 years as on 12-06-2022
Stipend Per Month Consolidated : For Project Associate-I Rs 25,000/-p.m. + HRA Or For Project Associate-ll Rs. 28,000/-p m. + HRA
Educational Qualiflcation(s) Essential / Desirable : For Project Associate-I Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry / M.Pharm from recognized university Desirable Qualification: Research experience in the area of natural product chemistry. Or For Project Associate-ll Essential Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry / M.Pharm from recognized university with minimum two years' research experience in the area of natural product chemistry Desirable Qualification: Research experience in the area of natural product chemistry.
Tenure of the project upto : 31-03-2023
The online applications should reach through prescribed e-mail ID shown against the position on or before 12,h June, 2022 All the applications will be scrutinized by the duly constituted Screening Committees and all the recommended candidates will be interviewed over Video Conferencing/MS Team. The date of online interview will be informed separately.
1. All interested candidates shall have to fill up application form (only as per the format annexed) and send in a single pdf file only through prescribed e-mail ID shown against the position. Please do not attach any documents with application form.
2. In case of selection, the information provided by the candidate in his/her proforma attached shall be verified from the original documents. In case any information provided found false or wrong the offer of engagement shall straightway liable to be cancelled.
3. Incomplete applications, late received applications, applications received through any other mode & applications for multiple posts in a single application form would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
4. All applicants must fulfill all the essential requirements of the position(s) and as well as other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on 12th June, 2022 (Last date of submission application).
5. It is compulsory for all the applicants to fill up all the columns of the proforma very carefully before submission. No other format/ proforma of application shall be accepted.
6. In case of Universities/Institute awarding CGPA/SGPA/OGPA grades etc., candidates are requested to convert the same into percentage based on the formula as per their university/institute.
7. The subject for the e-mail must be “Application for the position of (Position Code......).
How to apply
Step-1: Download the application proforma annexed with the advertisement.
Step-2 : Fill up all the columns of application proforma very carefully in own handwriting.
Step-3 : Scan completely duly filled application form in PDF format, and
Step-4 : Send on specified e-mail with mentioning subject as “Application for the position of (Position Code....). (Candidates must keep in mind that if they want to apply for more than one position(s), they need to apply separately for each position)
These positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the duration of the projects. There will be no right implicit or explicit
for regular position for any post in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.) whatsoever.
The decision of the Director, CSIR-IHBT, Palampur shall be final for engagement of above mentioned positions in CSIR-IHBT, Palampur (H.P.).
1. Result awaited candidates are not eligible for interview.
2. No interim enquiry will be entertained.
See All Other Jobs in our Database