AIIMS Jodhpur is one of the SIX NEW AIIMS established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna (PMSSY) with the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education. PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Applications in the prescribed format are invited for the following post on purely temporary basis for the Extramural Research Project titled “Efficacy of sulfonylureas in patients with polymorphism in KCNJ11- ABCC8 genetic locus: A prospective cohort study in Type 2 Diabetic Mellitus patients in Western Rajasthan”, under Principal Investigator Dr. Shoban Babu Varthya, Assistant Professor, Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Biochemistry / Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Genetics / Biotechnology / M.Tech (Biotechnology) with 1 year experience in techniques in molecular biology.
Desirable : Two year’s research experience in molecular techniques such as PCR, Real Time-PCR, DNA sequencing and knowledge in SNP data analysis and biostatistics will be given preference. Candidates with NET/CSIR/ UGC/ICMR etc. will be given more preference.
Age Limit : Upper age limit 30 years
Job Profile : The JRF will be required to attend OPDs for collection data as per CRF of the patient, sample collection, storage. Candidate must perform RT-PCR from samples for the analysis of SNPs. Should be able to conduct review of literature, carry out primary data collection, statistical analysis, report writing etc. Any other work assigned by Principal Investigator.
Job duration : Appointment for a period of one year and may be extended based on the performance every year until the project is completed
Place of work : Department of Pharmacology, AIIMS, Jodhpur
Monthly salary : As per ICMR norms, fellowship Rs. 31,000/- p.m. plus HRA
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Reporting time for candidate’s starts at 09:00 AM on July 11, 2022 and closing time to report for interview is 10:00 AM on July 11, 2022, after which no additional candidates would be entertained for interview.
2. The above posts are filled-up on purely on temporary basis, co-terminus with the project & the candidate will have NO right to claim for permanent Employment under ICMR, New Delhi / AIIMS, Jodhpur or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
3. Reservation category certificate, issued by Central Govt. of India (OBC*/SC/ST/PH) (*Candidate should belong to non-creamy layer of central list of OBC and OBC certificate valid within One year for the date of issue).
4. No enquiries shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
5. Post may increase/decrease as per requirement and at the sole discretion of Research Section, AIIMS, Jodhpur.
6. All educational professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/ University and full-time.
7. The experience requirement specified should be experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications required for the post.
8. Persons working in Govt. or Public Sector undertaking should produce “No Objection Certificate” at the time of Interview.
9. No TA/DA will be admissible to appear in the interview, including (SC/ST candidates).
10. This position will be purely on temporary/contractual basis for the specified period of time and based on project.
11. The salary is a consolidated sum without any other benefits and it is based on experience, qualifications, skill set, etc. of the candidates.
12. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
13. Age Relaxation: Age relaxation for SC, ST and OBC candidates will be given against reserve posts only. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons.
14. Age / Education qualification / Experience will be considered till the last date of the advertisement.
15. Please note that all the essential qualifications and experience certificates are required to enclose with the application form. Otherwise, the application will be considered incomplete.
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In- Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents regarding age, qualifications and relevant experience, on July 11, 2022 at 09:00 AM at following address :
Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building,
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Date of Walk in Interview : 11/07/2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database