Surat Municipal Corporation is a local self government which has come into being under the Bombay Provincial Municipal Act, 1949. It carries out all the the obligatory functions and discretionary functions entrusted by the BPMC Act,1949 with the following mission To make Surat a dynamic, vibrant, beautiful, self-reliant and sustainable city with all basic amenities, to provide a better quality of life.
Post : Pharmacist
For the purpose of providing health services / diagnosis to the citizens / citizens living in the urban area of Surat Municipal Corporation near their residence, plans have been made to build 20 bed hospitals in different zones, for the purpose of recruiting the following places on a fixed monthly basis for 11 months with fixed fixed salary and waiting list.
No of posts : 04
Qualification : B.Pharm / M.Pharm is required to be registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council. Priority to experience delivery of drugs in hospital.
Salary : Rs. 13,000 pm (as per NHM norms)
After the candidates with the prescribed qualifications apply online, hard copy of the application along with all the original proofs and a certified copy and photograph of the Central Establishment (Recruitment) Department during office hours from till 10/06/2022, 5th floor, New Annexe Building, Surat Municipal Corporation Head Office, Mugalisara.
1. Candidates for the above posts will have to personally reach the designated place for walk-in interview. In this regard no allowance will be paid by Surat Municipal Corporation.
2. Even after the documents submitted by the candidate at the time of online application have been submitted to the Recruitment Department by 10/06/2022, all the documents on the basis of which the candidate has filled in the details at the time of registration by the Surat Municipal Corporation when walking in interview and then at any stage. Evidence along with a certified copy of it (e.g., school leaving certificate, all year marksheet, degree certificate, registration certificate, certificate of experience, ID proof etc ...) The Surat Municipal Corporation will have the power to remove the name from the waiting list in case of discrepancies.
3. If registration is compulsory for the aforesaid cadres, the candidate applying for that cadre should be registered in the prescribed institution and should have validity of registration on the date of application. Such registration certificate must be submitted by the candidate on request.
4. If the application is found to contain forged documents or tampered with documents, the application will be subject to revocation and if the appointment has been obtained through such evidence, the appointment will be revoked at any time / stage with immediate effect.
5. Regarding this announcement, instructions regarding the date and place for the walk-in interview will be communicated to the candidates by message on the mobile number. So keep the mobile number at the time of online application till the recruitment process is completed. Surat Municipal Corporation will not be responsible for future situation due to change of mobile number.
6. The above vacancies will be filled from the fixed salary as per the rules subject to the terms and conditions of contract recruitment and no other allowances and financial benefits will be paid.
1. Details of the application form confirmed by the applicant at the time of online application or any subsequent correction or request for correction in case of error or omission in the information given by the candidate will not be accepted.
2. Only one candidate can apply for one cadre. In case of more than one application for a cadre, only the last confirmed application will be valid.
3. The committee will have the power to decide on the cancellation of the remaining application.
4. If there is a need to cancel or change this announcement for any reason, the appointment authority of Surat Municipal Corporation will have full right to do so and no reason will be given for this.
5. Candidate's claim for temporary recognition of educational qualification will not be accepted.
6. If the candidate has the right to claim that the qualification is equal to the qualification mentioned in the advertisement, then such candidate will have to provide the details of the orders / authorization establishing the qualification along with the application.
7. If the grade is shown in the marksheet, degree certificate, then the conversion of the recognized university in its equivalent percentage will have to be submitted. The details filled in the online application will be considered final for the entire recruitment process on the basis of the original credentials of the candidate in terms of educational qualification, computer knowledge, age, gender and other matters. Certificates and proofs in support of the details given in the online application which are requested at any stage, the candidate has to submit the original (including certified Xerox copies). The application form of the candidate who is unable to submit such evidence will be eligible to be "canceled" from that stage. Also, if a candidate has been selected in such circumstances, the selection of that candidate will be canceled.
Last Date : 8th June, 2022 till 11:00 pm
See All B.Pharm Alerts M.Pharm Alerts Ph.D Alerts Surat Alerts
See All Other Jobs in our Database