Piramal Healthcare Limited A major force in the pharmaceuticals and healthcare segment, Piramal Healthcare Limited, incorporating Healthcare Solutions and Pharma Solutions, has an unequivocal vision to become the most admired pharmaceutical company, with leadership in market share and profits.
Post : Executive - QA - (220002GO)
• Monitoring of product quality, in-process control and manufacturing environment.
• Ensure effective implementation of system and procedure as per cGMP, ISO 13485 in shop floor, warehouse and engineering along with documentation.
• Review all BMR, BPR for their correctness and retention until destruction.
• Review of quality records in periodical basis and review of analytical data in COA.
• Issuance of BMR, BPR, Cleaning checklists, Logbook and Labels as per requirement.
• Sampling of FG control samples, stability samples and other samples as per requirement along with related documentation.
• Responsible for alarm review and trending as and when required.
• Training of new employees, system practices and procedure to develop competency.
• Review and approval of executed batch manufacturing, packaging documents & other quality documents.
• Handling of material on shop floor through approval for MRN, LRN, and MRQN.
• Submission of In-process analysis report from QC to production after review.
• Handling of non-conformance.
• Online stage wise BMR/BPR review.
• Handling of SAP & track wise activity as per Quality Assurance procedure.
• Approval of line clearance during product changes over/ Batch change over.
• To ensure the EHS (Environment, Health and Safety) related activities to be completed on time and to support EHS activities as per requirement. To report near miss and incidences as observed as per EHS requirement.
• To ensure data integrity compliances at site and while performing activities.
Bachelor degree in Pharma
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : MADHYA PRADESH-Dhar
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 20th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database