Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) can trace its origins to the Ecole de Medicine de Pondicherry established by the French Government in 1823. In 1956 foundation for new medical college was laid and in 1964, hospital was inaugurated. JIPMER became an institution of national importance under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India in the year 2008. It is an institution established for teaching, research and patient care in the area of health. JIPMER spreads over 192 acres.
Post : Research Assistant - One post
The following post is open under ICMR sponsored study entitled “Indian Stroke Clinical Trial Network Phase II” ICMR grant no: SWG/neuro/31/2017-NCD-l (I)), Department of Neurology, JIPMER.
Essential : BPT/ B.Sc. Nursing / B.Pharm/ MBBS Those with added qualifications such as MPT, M.Pharm, M.Sc Nursing, MPH, MSc or Diploma in Clinical Research will be given preference.
Monthly pay : As per the norms of ICMR
Terms and conditions for contract appointment
1. The appointment is purely on a CONTRACT BASIS and will be initially for a period of 6 months and will be renewed and extended or terminated thereafter if it is required by trial sponsor- ICMR and is subject to satisfactory performance of duties by the candidate and sanctioning of funds by ICMR. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically.
2. The appointment can be terminated at any time before the expiry of the period of 6 months referred to above, with one month's notice if the person's work is considered unsatisfactory without assigning any reason by the competent authority.
3. If the appointee wishes to resign his/her job, he/she has to serve one month's notice or remit one month's salary or pay thereof, as the case may be proportionate to the shortfall in the notice period.
4. The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
5. The. appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants appointed on regular basis.
6. The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of JiPMER Puducherry/JIPMER Karaikai/ICMR
7. The appointee shall be on a whole-time appointment at JIPMER, Puducherry and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in the private practice of any kind during .the period of contract.
9. Other conditions of service will be governed by relevant rules and orders issued from time to time.
10. If any declaration given or information furnished by him/her proves false or if he/she is 1 found to have willfully suppressed any material, or information, he/she will be liable for removal- from the service and also such other action as the Government may deem it necessary.
11. The appointee shall not be entitled to avail of any allowances/facilities being extended to the regular/permanent members of the JIPMER, Puducherry/JIPMER, KaraikaL
12. The JIPMER reserves the right not to select any candidate if no candidate is found suitable for the post.
13. The contract appointee will not have any claim for permanent or regular employment in this Institute/ICMR as this is purely a temporary contractual engagement and will remain valid up to the contractual period for which the engagement is approved on each occasion.
14. The contract appointee will not be eligible to get official accommodation/quarters allotment within the campus as applicable to the other regular employees of this Institute.
15. The contract appointee shall in no case represent or give opinion or advice to others in any matter which is adverse to the interest of the Institute.
16. Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
B) List of documents to be submitted via mail
1. C V of the applicant, with valid email ID and contact number.
2. Certificate of all Academic qualifications in original along with two sets of photocopies.
3. Registration & Additional Registration certificate issued by a competent authority in original along with two sets of photocopies (if applicable).
4. Experience certificate in original along with two sets of photocopies (if applicable).
5. Valid ID card, Birth certificate/proof of date of birth.
All interested candidates may E-mail the documents mentioned in section B as PDF files to the mail ID: email@example.com and CC with firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15/07/2022.
Candidates would be shortlisted based on their qualifications. The screening 'test for shortlisting/ Hybrid interview will be conducted provisionally on 20/07/2022. The selected candidate will be required to join from 1.8.2022 positively. The venue and login details and timing for the video interview will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates via mail.
Last Date : 15th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database