Janssen India, the pharmaceutical division of Johnson and Johnson India, is dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in India, in oncology, immunology, neuroscience and analgesia, dermatology, infectious diseases and metabolic diseases. Driven by a strong dedication to the health and well-being of patients, Janssen India brings innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world.
Post : Scientist, Research & Development
Job Description :
• To ensure that all Product Development and Technology Transfer related activities/projects are performed according to J&J, Regulatory, GMP, Health & Safety, and Environment requirement and completed on time for product launch
• Being responsible for leading/supporting manufacturing process development for Feminine Care (Sanitary napkins) products at manufacturing plant and related External Manufacturing sites
• Apply raw material and product technical knowledge in product development and commercialization of GP improvement and BCP changes
• Being proficient in providing technical leadership to drive business’s growth through innovative technical solutions for projects related to product affordability and supply reliability
• Driving excellence in execution and with an approach of quality and compliances.
• Supporting on time project launches with agility and assertiveness.
• Able to lead NPD/NPI projects, product development till rollout of finished product within internal J&J Corporate guideline and local FDA regulations
• Collaborate with local and regional cross functional teams to ensure smooth transition of technology and product knowledge and optimally carry out related technical requirement e.g. regulatory, toxicological, microbial, Right-To-Market, environmental sustainability compliances
• Lead in devising and performing optimized manufacturing processes for making new products at required scales
• Able to understand and control the manufacturing processes used to produce the final product to ensure that quality products are manufactured in a repeatable and reproducible manner.
Bachelor or Higher Degree in Science, Engineering or other fields related to Textile, Chemical or Pharmaceutical.
Prefer 1-2 years experiences in areas of product/process development, in consumer products and in a manufacturing environment.
Problem solving, Negotiation skill, Workable under pressure, Positive thinking, Effective Technical Writing, Good Communication, Good in Microsoft Office, GMP, GDP practice
Additional Information :
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : BPharma/BSc
Location : Greater Mumbai, India
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Research & Development
End Date : 15th July, 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database